Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    I assume the only thing you'd get to see is some good old PSO drama. :3
    You could direct him to a group instead of just shit posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Felmyst View Post
    Insulting? This was no insulting. And truly people who did have been interested did manifested so.

If anything it's all legit.
    My apologies, it just sounded condescending to me. It's hard to convey tone through text.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I'll admit that I've been extremely absent from the PSO2 and other MMORPGs because I just wanted to spend my time for something else.

I intend to come back, but I am also working on something else on my other hand like private server project. But I am willing to at least have you join us and talk to the players who'd be willing to RP with you.

The Discord has been quite silent, but it doesn't mean people don't check the chat often. You could probably bang their doors and keep things going.

https://discord.gg/0mITivkgBpqHTmKC

Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    You could direct him to a group instead of just shit posting.
    Triggered?

I won't direct him to any groups.
    He should try to find a small bunch of people who'd be willing to d some casual RP and that's it. Maybe add some people from this hread and go for it.
    Organized groups tend to have self-centered super special snowflakes so it'd be best to avoid them in my opinion.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

There hasn't really been any super special snowflakes or self-centered players.

It'd be more accurate to say that the self-centered, super-special snowflakes are the ones that cause drama, regardless of where they end up. They can certainly ruin a group if they're tolerated, but don't generalize RP groups by saying that they're all that way. . .

Visit my healing spa! :3
    Neith - Ship 2

It's an unfortunate stigma that spreads quite quickly, specially in smaller, concentrated communities. Unfortunately, this happens to be the case. All semblance of group efforts have scattered across even smaller pockets, much due to the same folk causing the same issues.

But that's only my 2 cents. o3o

Quote Originally Posted by Felmyst View Post
    Yeah here is the thing. I posted ID here first in OP, so the fact you not wailing to hit visophone to add people. Shows how barely interested you are.
    Not that interested but if you ever find me in the field, I'll be glad to play along. Cheers!