Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Sonaos View Post
    For how to use it, the thread does have the instructions, but what you want to do is go to My Documents/SEGA/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2/ then put this file in that folder. Once you're done with that, go to the character creator and load the file and bam, it should work. The Load option should be toward the bottom of your character creator options.
    Hmm, guess i was being too lazy to notice that, thanks a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by sin_semilla47 View Post
    Hmm, guess i was being too lazy to notice that, thanks a bunch.
    No problem, I too sometimes have a problem of just not being able to read from time to time. It happens. :P

If you need help finding the costume, I can take a look around for it. I've forgotten the name but I'm sure I can find it somewhere. I'm pretty sure the hat is a default one but I'll also check if the one present in the gen is the exact variant.
    Last edited by Sonaos; Apr 29, 2016 at 04:34 PM.
    I'm gonna hit 20 characters at this rate and I'm fine with it

No problem, I too sometimes have a problem of just not being able to read from time to time. It happens. :P

If you need help finding the costume, I can take a look around for it. I've forgotten the name but I'm sure I can find it somewhere. I'm pretty sure the hat is a default one but I'll also check if the one present in the gen is the exact variant.
    I found the costume on the swiki, and the wep camo. But i do have one more question, if i spend ac to buy a new character, but then abort the character creation for whatever reason, what will happen? will i be refunded my ac, will I still have the ability to go back and work on it later, or will it just take my AC and leave me with no character slot?

I found the costume on the swiki, and the wep camo. But i do have one more question, if i spend ac to buy a new character, but then abort the character creation for whatever reason, what will happen? will i be refunded my ac, will I still have the ability to go back and work on it later, or will it just take my AC and leave me with no character slot?
    I have minimal knowledge in that regard because I haven't tried such a thing. I know that if you delete a character, you lose the slot and have to buy a new one, but beyond that I'm not entirely certain.

Ah, forget what I said about the costumes, I'd forgotten everything Klotho needs (aside from the camo) are default costumes and accessories. You should be good to go right away.

As for that, I have minimal knowledge in that regard because I haven't tried such a thing. I know that if you delete a character, you lose the slot and have to buy a new one, but beyond that I'm not entirely certain.
    I see, i'm only worried because I ONLY have 550AC, and if for some reason if i need to back out of the character creation process, I'd be upset if it just took my AC and left me with no character slot

Oh no, I feel you, I'd be upset too. If you have things to adjust beforehand, you could try (if you have one available to be made) using a Support Partner as a testing ground to get any adjustments you need done then save 'em. You can back out of Support Partner creation with no penalties at least.

Good luck on your Klotho adventures!

Oh no, I feel you, I'd be upset too. If you have things to adjust beforehand, you could try (if you have one available to be made) using a Support Partner as a testing ground to get any adjustments you need done then save 'em. You can back out of Support Partner creation with no penalties at least.

Good luck on your Klotho adventures!
    ah! amazing idea! you're a god!

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

The slot will stay in lingo until you finalize the character, the only uncertainty is whether or not the slot it locked to the ship that it was selected on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    The slot will stay in lingo until you finalize the character, the only uncertainty is whether or not the slot it locked to the ship that it was selected on.
    ok thank you!