Page 1375 of 1675 FirstFirst ... 3758751275132513651372137313741375137613771378138514251475 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,750 of 16750

I thought it was established at the last live broadcast that they had no intentions of adding 14* weapons for the foreseeable future. Wouldn't 12* Units be more likely to happen first?

That is why I said "Pull the rug from under us" as I do not trust SEGA.

Also, if 12* units were introduced, the game would become far too easy. A lot of us already run Level 80 SHAQs with anywhere from Entry-Level Endgame to Highest Endgame gear and we manage to annihilate mobs. Unless SEGA truly adds a new difficulty level or something crazy that warrants bringing out the 12* units, those units would simply ruin the game.

I already run around taking and surviving hits on my units while under limit break... Imagine a 12* version, who needs 20 seconds of braver invincibility when units are strong enough to make one almost invincible defensively!

The other thing I can see is them release 12* units and all of these 13* weapons and then bring out an update saying "Congrats, we have Explorable Areas at XH! Oh btw, since XH should be XH, we are going to spike the difficulty up there by a lot..... have fun"

Truth be told, difficulties we have now should be listed as

Infant
    Toddler
    Easy
    Normal
    Hard
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

14* Weapons would have the same problem though, the damage increase would either be too marginal and nobody would want them for the presumed effort required, or they'd be too significant and and now 14* wielding parties of four annihilate every EQ shy of maybe TDs until they release Super Extra Hard or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    That is why I said "Pull the rug from under us" as I do not trust SEGA.

Also, if 12* units were introduced, the game would become far too easy. A lot of us already run Level 80 SHAQs with anywhere from Entry-Level Endgame to Highest Endgame gear and we manage to annihilate mobs. Unless SEGA truly adds a new difficulty level or something crazy that warrants bringing out the 12* units, those units would simply ruin the game.

I already run around taking and surviving hits on my units while under limit break... Imagine a 12* version, who needs 20 seconds of braver invincibility when units are strong enough to make one almost invincible defensively!

The other thing I can see is them release 12* units and all of these 13* weapons and then bring out an update saying "Congrats, we have Explorable Areas at XH! Oh btw, since XH should be XH, we are going to spike the difficulty up there by a lot..... have fun"

Truth be told, difficulties we have now should be listed as

Infant
    Toddler
    Easy
    Normal
    Hard
    4/4 UQ should be a thing. IMO it's the most challenging content in the game.
    Can't we all just get along?

So the game is making fun of me (I guess in a good way)...
    I got my 2nd and 3rd Gryphon Rod drop at the same time back during the last X-Mas EQ, so I completed my Dark Rod and decided to start on an Ice one with the 3rd one. I grinded and affixed it, and it's been sitting in storage for like 5 months, waiting for the 4th to drop. Yesterday, I gave up hope, and decided to make an Ice Nox Lipher-NT with Ultimate Buster to serve as my Ice Rod. Then today, during the last Easter EQ, this dropped:
    Spoiler!

So now I have this:
    Spoiler!

At least the Nox Rod will still be stronger in UQ Naberius.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Well next level cap is Lv.100 right? Maybe that's when 12* units and 14* weapons gets introduced?

Spoiler!

Someone sent me this when I was playing the PS4 version.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    Well next level cap is Lv.100 right? Maybe that's when 12* units and 14* weapons gets introduced?

Spoiler!

Someone sent me this when I was playing the PS4 version.
    this is pretty old and I would think the next cap would be 80 since it went from 5 last time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Level cap always goes up by 5.

But i just wanted to get some d caps, to complete the Revolucio partisan sheet........
    Spoiler!

I totally wasn't expecting this though, i was just doing Skyscape SHAQ at risk +20 for the capsules. Btw, GS is fine with me so it wasn't really a trolling drop

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA