Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

what does warcry do?

@ RavenLeader - It looks like a AoE Taunt

So should I max out Fury Stance? Or should I take some points and dump them into Fury Critical. After playing around with the Skill Simulator, only had 2 points in Fury Critical when I had 10 points in Fury Stance.

Really sorry about how many questions I seem to be throwing. This beta is my first time playing pso2 so didn't get to play around with earlier skill trees and since you can't reset skill tree points without paying, I wanna get it right the first time.
    Last edited by word2own; Jun 25, 2012 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelheid View Post
    Fists of Fury spec.

As much into Fury/Fury Crit as possible, then Dash Attack. Use no weapon, just your fists, then just Shift-> JA Attack -> Shift over and over and kill everything.

Fists are OP.
    If someone is going to try this, grab Wired and Partisan gear to be safe.

Or, I should say, a Wired/Partisan build can do this to be silly regardless.
    Coming Soon!

Ugh, I just hit Fury Critical... don't waste the points in JA2 just max Fury Stance FIRST before moving onto JA2 to get Fury Critical. 1 pt Fury Critical is 1% crit.

Whereas a point in Fury Stance is probably anywhere from 4-16% extra DPS depending on your weapon.

And you can make Fury Stance with the points you waste in JA2.... really wish they had respecs out already.
    Last edited by Adelheid; Jun 26, 2012 at 07:28 AM.

So... for a sword only user, Fury Stance is worth skipping the Attack Up stats then?

So... for a sword only user, Fury Stance is worth skipping the Attack Up stats then NOW (I realize when they lvl the cap I could level up both)?

Anyone notice that sword gear doesn't give you unlimited photon arts...? I've maxed out my hits and all it does is add 3 to my disc and make each charge of the charging skills take 1 second instead of like 3 seconds each charge. Just kinda confused if I am doing something wrong or something...

It's not suppose to give you unlimited PA. Turning charges from 5s > 1s and having 3 hits on Sonic Arrow is a pretty big deal already.

PSO2 Hunter talent tree discussion *Please read the FAQ in the first post*
    PSO2 Repeatable Quest Guide

I wish gear got rid of PP requirements on Photon Arts or recharged PP really fast. But, yeah, as it currently stands, gear is already pretty helpful.

Are Rising Edge and Sonic Arrow the Photon Arts that get the most out of Sword Gear?

Default skill

Any skill build for Hunter Sword type?