Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    This is still not needed. Get a random address and use that. There's no need to go to tenso and make an account. I see people telling other people that they "have" to make accounts in places. It's not necessary. At least not when it come to buying WM from CN.
    To be on the safe side, it's better to have an actual address in the off chance Sega actually looks at the info and needs to confirm it. Haphazardly entering a made up address makes you look more suspicious.

It's a standard requirement that CN asks for before you get your first code. I've gone through this process with a few friends buying AC for the first time. If they've changed their ways, I'm not aware of that.
    This was quite some time ago, about a month or two after PSO2 was out of beta that I had purchased AC without needing to verify. As I said in quote, it needed me to verify just last month for purchasing WebMoney.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawie95 View Post
    Whens this damn maintenance outage window over? 3am? I only have time to play at night
    In about 2 hours of this post. Normally. Could be longer. Possibly.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Has anyone used SuToCorp recently? They charged my Paypal account last weekend, but still haven't given me a code or even responded to emails.

This is still not needed. Get a random address and use that. There's no need to go to tenso and make an account. I see people telling other people that they "have" to make accounts in places. It's not necessary. At least not when it come to buying WM from CN..
    I never said it's required to make the CN account, it IS however, needed for the PSO2 Website, since it requires a JPN address. If you guys find another way to get a JPN address, more power to you. However, it takes maybe 5 minutes to make a Tenso account, so why not just bite the bullet?

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    To be on the safe side, it's better to have an actual address in the off chance Sega actually looks at the info and needs to confirm it. Haphazardly entering a made up address makes you look more suspicious.
    I should have put use a "real" random jpns address I suppose. I wasn't suggesting people to make a fake one.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicbob View Post
    I never said it's required to make the CN account, it IS however, needed for the PSO2 Website, since it requires a JPN address. If you guys find another way to get a JPN address, more power to you. However, it takes maybe 5 minutes to make a Tenso account, so why not just bite the bullet?
    Google anything in japan and you'll find an address in less time without having to create anything. And btw, they have your IP address so they know where you're connecting from ( as in not in JP unless you're using a VPN). They know you're not in JP. Just use a "real" random address and you should be ok.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by emanresuj View Post
    Has anyone used SuToCorp recently? They charged my Paypal account last weekend, but still haven't given me a code or even responded to emails.
    i haven't used them recently, but have you checked your spam folder in case the emails went there?

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy72 View Post
    i haven't used them recently, but have you checked your spam folder in case the emails went there?
    Actually IIRC their domain expired around last weekend, so that might cause some delay. Best thing to do is to email them.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Quote Originally Posted by emanresuj View Post
    A friend I'm getting back into PSO2 has had the same issue. And their support isn't very good. Time to just wait it out, or get Paypal to force a refund.

I'm close to ask a refund, since it's close to a week since I bought some WM and never had a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by dr apocalipsis View Post
    I'm close to ask a refund, since it's close to a week since I bought some WM and never had a reply.
    I am having the same experience. It has almost been a week.

wow, a week is too long! i'd be PO'd! jpwm.net has theirs available immediately. might be a couple more dollars, but worth it if sutu is having so many problems!