Page 4409 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 340939094309435943994406440744084409441044114412441944594509 ... LastLast
Results 44,081 to 44,090 of 46801

what is the exact title do I get once I clear DF Persona EQ 50 times? how do I check if I have cleared the EQ that many?

Isn't there a way to craft a weapon to be equipped by all jobs? i don't seem to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Isn't there a way to craft a weapon to be equipped by all jobs? i don't seem to remember.
    It only works when Extending Old Type weapons up to 11* rarity. Basically when extending the weapon you desire, you either use as Support Item a consumable that allows the extension to modify the weapon to be used by another classes of your liking, or you try against RNG to have the extension automatically make the weapon usable by All Classes

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    It only works when Extending Old Type weapons up to 11* rarity. Basically when extending the weapon you desire, you either use as Support Item a consumable that allows the extension to modify the weapon to be used by another classes of your liking, or you try against RNG to have the extension automatically make the weapon usable by All Classes
    Meh, so does this mean MKB is forever fighter only?

Quote Originally Posted by BortaMagaNFS View Post
    what is the exact title do I get once I clear DF Persona EQ 50 times? how do I check if I have cleared the EQ that many?
    I don't know what it is translated as, but it is under the Quest titles section, subsection Quest Clear. As far as I know, there is no definite way to know how many times you have run the EQ, unless you have not spent your Weapon Form tickets or received any from anything other than the [Persona] EQ, in which case you can just divide your total number of them by 6 to figure out how many XH runs you have done.

MKB = Monkey King Bar? If so, then you can make it all class, because it is 7* Old Type. Just keep Extending until you get it so.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Jun 15, 2019 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Wrong rarity

If you're just interested in the skin then you can just use appearance change passes to make the blood Double Sabers look like it. If you want it for the potential, then just get it to level 3 and bring it to Zieg, he gives you a charm that lets it work by just being in your inventory.

So I got this game in January but my school life got a little too hard and I ended up not being able to play for the last 3 or so months. When I try to log in it says I need an email authentication key but no email gets sent, when I hit resend it just kicks me out. Anyone have this happen after the last few updates and know what I need to do to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by BattleChrist View Post
    So I got this game in January but my school life got a little too hard and I ended up not being able to play for the last 3 or so months. When I try to log in it says I need an email authentication key but no email gets sent, when I hit resend it just kicks me out. Anyone have this happen after the last few updates and know what I need to do to fix it?
    Is this on a different computer than the last time you logged in in January?

It's on the same one but something is weird with this computer. Every time i log into discord after like a month of not using it i have to get an email verification so thats probably why i need it but the one for discord goes to my email just fine. Not sure why the pso2 one doesnt get send to my email, when i hit resend i get error code 650 and send back to the login screen.