Page 10 of 758 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060110510 ... LastLast

Is experience gain shared between ES and PC? I might play this alongside Persona 3 if I could level my alts through it.

They discussed sharing exp, but it wouldn't be much and I'm pretty sure it's not working yet.

Still, it's a fairly fun game. In several ways I find it more fun than the PC game. Chip improvement isn't nearly as RNG-dependent, or at least, it's not when you try to improve the chip (RNG lies in finding the items to begin with). Chip improvement is intuitive too.

That second chip improvement thing, with the crystals and the boards and the "+" symbol at the end of the name, that's a bit less cool. Have fun throwing thousands of your account's fun at the special fun scratch and never getting 75% of the items you need.

Im pretty sure (a very small amount % wise) exp from PC goes to the ES version if you play that class.

I went Ra main and killed like 10 mobs and cleared a code. I checked at the class counter and it has 'combined EXP 72' which was my cap, im pretty sure my ranger on ES got that 72 exp....... but I don't remember how much I had to level up on it xD
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

I just got a level in the main game by playing PSO2es, so it seems to work both ways. Or at least I'm fairly sure it does, since while I can't bother to look up the string of kanji, I didn't have this level before I logged out and it does say something about class and leveling up.

they stay 0 for me since im maxed already haha
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina

^ oh my, looking nice.

Fun point gains from logging in are separated, ie you get fun for logging into pso2es AND pso2 pc/vita
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Oddly Enough the (back?) button (bottom left) on that screen doesn't get translated but it does on other screens. Will need to take a look but probably sega hardcoded it. There are a few extra things where sega hardcoded the texts.

The good thing on this patch is that you can use sega's apk and their updates without issues. Fixing harcoded strings would need us to repackage it and resign it, and can lead to problems for some users.

I'm really enjoying PSO2 ES as it feels like the spiritual successor to C.A.R.D.

Shame to see it limited by the Android/Smart Phone platform as I would love to see what could be done with a full blown PC version of this for sure and with real multi-player, but alas I doubt it will ever happen.

Will you only be wanting people with real Android devices to test it, or would people using the BlueStacks emulator on the PC work too?

I keep getting error 112 when I try to link my sega ID. Any input?