Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Back in for the first two chapters of the 4 chapters for this week!

Short and somewhat humorous chapters. The next two chapter will be posted on Friday which will end the rather short Episode 3 and the very long Episode 4 chapters starts next Sunday which will be posted a few hours earlier than normal. Starting next Sunday, I'll start posting new chapters sometimes around the afternoon rather than in the evening (Pacific Time).

Enjoy the read and enjoy yourself.

R.U.B.Y. Episode 3
    Chapter 2: Monkey Says Monkey Do XD

Spoiler!

R.U.B.Y. Episode 3
    Chapter 3: The Start of a Long Road Part 1

Spoiler!

Kudos to you all

Back in for the third part of a the 4 chapter special.

To sum up what has been going on, the main character of the Episode, Yama, ironically fell into a hole that led him into a lab which ironically was holding a girl from Yama's past. Yama learns about his past and partially learns as to why he can't remember anything before he was 8. The girl from Yama's past is a girl named Blake, who has a robotic snake tail, named Bale, attached to her rear end. Blake stands like a human but moves around like a monkey, which explains the things she is capable of doing in the previous chapters and in the next chapters. Blake shares her mind and thoughts with Bale (similar to Dr. Oct from Spiderman). The two are currently escaping from the lab and heading for a city located under a mountain which was suggested since it is the largest city around which Yama believes the man they are looking for may hide in (the man that they met in the lab).

This chapter sets up the setting for "Chapter 4: That Carbuncle Girl" while also giving a small background about the location.

Chapter 4 is rather long so I'll post it tomorrow which will bring an End to Episode 3 and Sunday will be the start of the long awaited return of Ruby, Umberto, and Grants in Episode 4.

Have a good read

R.U.B.Y. Episode 3
    Chapter 3: The Start of a Long Road Part 2

Spoiler!

Kudos to you all
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Oct 10, 2014 at 10:52 PM.

Something was wrong with my connection last week and I kept getting error 404 every time I tried to post a chapter so I took the time and waited until this weekend to see if my luck worked out.

Chapter 4 will be bringing an end to Episode 3.

I have mid-term essays due within a few weeks so Episode 4 will not be up until the end of November.

Kick back and have a good read. Enjoy
    Episode 3
    Chapter 4: That Carbuncle Girl

Spoiler!

Kudos to you all

So after 2 months of Mid-terms, projects, and finals I'm finally on my break and finally back!

We are back and start off fresh with Episode 4 The Alte Arc.

Check back in the Fan Works forum section on the 25th because I've been doing a little project involving with a few others.
    I also can't believe it's already been almost a year since I started this even though I went on several hiatus, so I'm having a little something planned for next month.
    Prologue

Spoiler!

R.U.B.Y Episode 4: The Alte Arc
    Chapter 1: Path to Alte Part 1

Spoiler!