Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default June 9th Announcements

Simple Compounds
    -- Activated through PP consumption. Equippable by Force or Techer with a Rod, Talis, or Wand. You can add them to either your normal or Subpalette.

Heavy Hammer
    -- Striking-type damage.
    -- Heavy Hammer can trigger Lavis' wave Potential

Pet Colors
    -- You can get color variations for Pets by looking out for rare Eggs with a different color scheme.

Beginners/Returning Players
    -- Beginner players can now be discerned by the sprout icon next to their name.
    -- Returning players can be discerned by the flower icon next to their name. Being in the party with a returning players earns +50% Triboost and +1 Featured Quest reward for the entire Party.

Arkumaland
    -- Zirenheit-NT has the same Potential but can support SSAs.
    -- Homura 13* can be obtained as an Arkumaland drop or from Xie. Homura upgrade requires a +35 Homura and a trade component.
    -- Shien 14* supports SSA 1/2/3
    -- Guren 14* has high stats
    -- Basilis CF will return.

Equipment Rebalance
    -- Air Reversal, Step Jump, Step JA Combo, and J Reversal JA Combo will become Class Skills! These are special Class Skills that, like the Level 85 Skill, unlock automatically when your class reaches a certain level.
    -- Rapid Shoot's Recast Time will now be identical to its Recast when Divine Raikou is active. In exchange, Divine Raikou's Potential will be replaced with a brand new Potential.

Bullet Bow Rebalance
    -- Bullet Bow will get a mobility update that allows them to dash-slide when executing most Charged PAs. The dash-slide has i-frames on startup.

Weapon Double Jump
    -- Gunslash will get this feature too. They're still deciding whether they should give it to Bare Handed.

Mother/Deus
    -- No CF revivals, but their 13* drop rate is boosted. SEGA's still keeping any new weapon drops under wraps, so stay tuned!

Enchanted Forest
    -- The Free Field will be updated continuously as new Omega content is added.

SSA Swap
    -- They're looking into implementing a new feature that allows you to move SSAs around without having to re-affix. They will charge Meseta for this.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jun 9, 2018 at 03:53 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Those announcements from are from 3 months ago? Wow, time flies!

EDIT: Oh OK, April was typo lol
    Last edited by the_importer_; Jun 9, 2018 at 11:13 PM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Beginners/Returning Players
    -- Beginner players can now be discerned by the sprout icon next to their name.
    -- Returning players can be discerned by the flower icon next to their name. Being in the party with a returning players earns +50% Triboost and +1 Featured Quest reward for the entire Party.
    Can you imagine, someone creating lots of alt accounts only and only to have each of them inactive on a rotation basis, so that they can include them as a dead body in mpas for the extra reward?

Bullet bow improvement looking great, hope some other weapon types receive similar treatment.

i came at the bow dash spam, literally and figuratively.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

SSA Swap
    -- They're looking into implementing a new feature that allows you to move SSAs around without having to re-affix. They will charge Meseta for this.
    This means we can re-affix only the SSA, right?
    Like .... currently affixed S1,S3,S4 .... so, I can only reaffix those 3 (or maybe except S4, I guess)? Something like that?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Equipment Rebalance
    -- Air Reversal, Step Jump, Step JA Combo, and J Reversal JA Combo will become Class Skills! These are special Class Skills that, like the Level 85 Skill, unlock automatically when your class reaches a certain level.
    -- Rapid Shoot's Recast Time will now be identical to its Recast when Divine Raikou is active. In exchange, Divine Raikou's Potential will be replaced with a brand new Potential.
    this is so good that I almost came, now I dont have to use some specific units just cause I fused my rings with it...

this will be implemented on October, right?

So when are we getting this stuff anyway if it wasn't today?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    So when are we getting this stuff anyway if it wasn't today?
    Around october.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Around october.
    0_o
    OK then
    Spoiler!