Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    This was brought up before in the previous thread about this but yeah, there are players in the middle ground who will get fucked over. I know cause I feel that I am in that. I consider myself decent but not good enough for expert, I don't have the concentration and reflexes required for it, it's just how it is. It sucks cause it separates me from my more skilled friends but this is what the playerbase wanted since they're too lazy to make their own groups.

You could always just cheat if you feel you deserve it.
    I'm not sure how that separates you from your "friends" if they are unwilling to play with you because of an easily removed check box then i got some news for you, They aren't your friends.

The "being lazy" comment was even more baffling. Unless you don't understand how endgame works in this game.

I can't speak for the EQ since I haven't had time to do it since the update dropped, but I don't expect Sega to rebalance the EQ (at least anytime soon) to account for more time to get to this Phase 3.

All I can say is that if you aren't getting the clear times you want, your only option is to bust through and unlock Expert Matchmaking or get some buddies to play with. Your chances of running into people with bad or questionable gear/class setup/playstyle gets notably reduced. It sucks that you miss out on the rewards of Phase 3 because people aren't good, but this sounds similar to missing out on, say, Magatsu runs because you kept getting groups that can't kill it until like the 2nd or 3rd gate. It just seems disingenuous to be upset that you can't full clear the new content on the newest highest difficulty because... people can't handle the newest highest difficulty that well yet.

Some of y'all are saying you consider yourself decent but can't get through the new Expert requirements - keep at and you'll get it. I would only consider myself decent on a good day, but I was able to S-rank Solo Phanaticals with a Zara weap set and modestly affixed 2x Union 1x Weila Bode units on my Hero, but it took me plenty of attempts and I still made mistakes on my S-rank completion. Ditto for Mom and Dad where the only real upgrades I had were Lightstream TMGs and Lightstream units to replace the Union ones. Even with me screwing up and losing Hero Boost multiple times, I was able to S-rank it with about 30 seconds until A-rank. This is with me not even researching strategies on videos and just going at it....so yeah you can definitely afford to be sloppy compared to people that are typically clearing it around 9-10mins

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    I'm not sure how that separates you from your "friends" if they are unwilling to play with you because of an easily removed check box then i got some news for you, They aren't your friends.

The "being lazy" comment was even more baffling. Unless you don't understand how endgame works in this game.
    Or it could be that I tell them to not join me. Guess that possibility flew over your head. They earned the ability to play with more skilled players in one single game so they deserve to take advantage of that.

Also, you might not understand cause you're probably too young but back in the day when you had to do hard content in an MMO you had to actually gather a group at a certain point to do it with. Auto matching with PUGs is lazy. It's weird you jump to this "you dont understand" or "got some news for you" lines. You should try to be a little less stand-offish when replying to someone which you clearly don't understand their points.

Whine all you want, If you want to have expert matching then you have to earn it.

I myself am not included in expert matching thats why Im trying my best to unlock it. Which I obviously failed until now.

instead of whining about whining maybe someone can explain how this garbage quest works, people keep using the word "sector", wuzzat mean
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I assume "non-experts" should be able to get each sector at least once. This means, I am sure the EQ is well-designed to cope with "non-experts", where everyone should at least be able to complete the EQ (reaches sector 3). If I am one of those who don't care about expert req, at least getting to final boss might already feel like a fun achievement to me.

This also means that the EQ is well-designed for "experts" too, since if you can compress each run, you are able to get more benefit from the EQ by getting more runs as your reward.

If you feel like you can get more of this EQ, it simply means you have to pass the expert requirements first. It's as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    instead of whining about whining maybe someone can explain how this garbage quest works, people keep using the word "sector", wuzzat mean
    Quest is divided in 3 sectors, every 10 minute the sector changes.
    First 2 sectors are your typical "mop up the enemies as fast as you can for Points"
    Sector 3 is then a bossfight where your racked up points increase drop rate.

thank you!
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

"I consider myself decent but I'm not good enough for expert requirements, but i demand a good run hurrdurr."

Almost entirety of this thread. Just go get expert and keep trying.
    test

I had my first run with a friend who wasnt expert, and we had 4 runs total(sector 1 done twice). From what I have seen from other experts, the average to expect is 2/2/1, so we missed only 1 run. If so, non-expert doesnt seem too bad.
    Hopefully I can get home early today to do an expert run and see difference for myself.