Thread: Rate my BO/BR

Default Rate my BO/BR

Here's my planned build:

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...bndnrFfJk0000j

The idea here is to have Average Stance be used together with Elem stance on the map. I find that I don't have to worry about insanely high damage to get the kills I'm looking for. But when it comes to bosses, I go all in with Weak Stance. Utilizing Critical field, Weak Stance Crit, and Elem Stance Crit I'll have 80% chance total for crit. I hear it isn't as good as FI/BO, but I can live with that. That Crit chance on top of the boost that Rapid boost gives me already makes me deal about 100k per Strike Geist.

As for the Mag. I meant to go full dex, but I figured to play it safe on the off chance that high T-ATK required boots come out in the future, so I added some Tech to it.

I have 8* Matter Board boots that are +10, fully crafted, and lvl 3 potential for an 11% boost to weak stance. My unit set is the EP3 Matter Board set fully crafted, but not yet affixed.

Personally I know I can do a bit better by giving my units 3 - 4 slots for S-ATK, but where I am now I am comfortable with my damage. Momentum Gale for map running and EQs. Strike Geist for bosses, and off techs for long range fighting and support.

I feel really nice about my build, but what do you guys think?

Well, if you feel good about it, then what else matters? I could say that /fi does slightly more damage with brave stance as you do with weak stance without the need to stance dance, not including tech JA or PP slayer, but I'm sure /br has some benefits. Not needing to manage front/back for mobbing, and normal advance being the main ones.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

This is true that my comfort with it in the end is what makes it right for me. But meh I just like getting feed back. I understand that BO/HU would have been a nice choice too. I learned about Flash Guards 1 and 2 being an option too late. So now I have to commit to the Mag I've built lol.

Oh, I actually can give a little critique.

Get rid of J Reversal PP recovery and add those points to deband attack PP restorate. The PP recovery while deband is up is amazing, and frankly you will need it to keep your damage up against bosses. It's much more beneficial than getting 20% PP whenever you get knocked down.

Get 3 points in step advance somewhere. Those i-frames help a lot. You can take 3 from craft mastery, or 2 points from average crit and the other from something else.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

how about you adjust a bit to be like this...

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...bsdnrFfGK0000j

craft mastery maxed according to your "base" (and i think you want to use crafted weapon/unit)
    moving point from weak stance critical into average stance charge (i just don't like it not maxed lol sorry)
    Last edited by undead098; Sep 3, 2014 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by undead098 View Post
    how about you adjust a bit to be like this...

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...bsdnrFfGK0000j

craft mastery maxed according to your "base" (and i think you want to use crafted weapon/unit)
    moving point from weak stance critical into average stance charge (i just don't like it not maxed lol sorry)
    You know, this is actually a nice even build. After fooling around with the crit build I have. I feel Like I crit so often with what I have already that maybe I wouldn't notice a small drop. I may try this out when we get those Gunner skill resets.