Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Neoistheone View Post
    I really hope that steam integration works in final.
    Adding it as a Non Steam game already works, no idea what he is talking about steam only "recognizing it for a few moments" and "overlay doesn't work."

It'll work in the "final" unless they break it.

I don't get it. I see people saying that they watched the credits. Can you start the game from the launcher as of yet? Cause mine comes up with an message if I click on the game start button. Or is everyone who's fooling with the client using the command line switch to get into the game?

Quote Originally Posted by TalezMB View Post
    I don't get it. I see people saying that they watched the credits. Can you start the game from the launcher as of yet? Cause mine comes up with an message if I click on the game start button. Or is everyone who's fooling with the client using the command line switch to get into the game?
    Command line switch, or simply disconnecting your internet while running the launcher, activating the game, then reconnecting the internet. Your call, but they both work, just depends on which one would be easier for you.

Not much to play around with, really. You can see the opening trailer, credits, and the ships, everything else of worth requires the log-in and server activation, it seems.

Have I hated you properly today?

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    Adding it as a Non Steam game already works, no idea what he is talking about steam only "recognizing it for a few moments" and "overlay doesn't work."

It'll work in the "final" unless they break it.
    Adding it works fine here, but once I'm in-game I never see the notification for the steam overlay. How did you get it working exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Judecadre View Post
    Adding it works fine here, but once I'm in-game I never see the notification for the steam overlay. How did you get it working exactly?
    Did you add the pso2launcher, or just the pso2.exe, because you don't want the launcher. Also, when you added it, did you add the -pso2 after the quotation marks in the Target textbox?

And I can also confirm Steam Overlay works properly. Be warned, it's a big screenshot.

Also to note, if it doesn't let you view it (it should, the permissions were set to public), simply friend me, it should allow you to then.
    Last edited by ClothoBuer; Apr 17, 2012 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Updated with pertinent info.

Added it exactly as you specified. It does ask to run as administrator, though. Perhaps that might be the difference?

EDIT: Ha-HA! That was it. So, if anyone is having issues with the overlay not working when you try to run it through Steam, make sure to run Steam as admin!
    Last edited by Judecadre; Apr 17, 2012 at 10:20 AM.

I cant download it. When i click the download buttom, a blank page appears and nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Judecadre View Post
    Added it exactly as you specified. It does ask to run as administrator, though. Perhaps that might be the difference?

EDIT: Ha-HA! That was it. So, if anyone is having issues with the overlay not working when you try to run it through Steam, make sure to run Steam as admin!
    If you aren't already, and you're the sole user of your computer, disable User Account Control, and set your user rights to Admin. This saves loads of headaches frpm programs needing admin rights to run, as well as annoying verification popups from the UAC.
    (This message applies to everyone who isn't, by the way.)

Quote Originally Posted by ClothoBuer View Post
    Did you add the pso2launcher, or just the pso2.exe, because you don't want the launcher. Also, when you added it, did you add the -pso2 after the quotation marks in the Target textbox?

And I can also confirm Steam Overlay works properly. Be warned, it's a big screenshot.

Also to note, if it doesn't let you view it (it should, the permissions were set to public), simply friend me, it should allow you to then.
    Do I dare ask how you got the game to span several screens?

o cool this helps out alot.