Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Online Party

Nice, i finished the game today, so i need help with A rank missions, trying to get a S rank armor for me :c , i'll be online today, what is your timezone ? and your nick in psp2, who knows if i already saw you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiboux View Post
    Nice, i finished the game today, so i need help with A rank missions, trying to get a S rank armor for me :c , i'll be online today, what is your timezone ? and your nick in psp2, who knows if i already saw you.
    Off-topic: For easy solo S rank lv65 armor farming, you can always spam story mission 5-2 on hard (the one in an ice cave to rescue fellow little wing members and guardian). As long as you S rank it, you get 1 of 3 armor type in any element, usefull for rainbow armor set. Also good type/class point farming, which allowed me to bring my others class on my main to lv10 fast for all SE immunity skills.

Back on main topic; never could go online with PSP2 in the past sadly. And I get bored fast when solo, so main been stuck in her late 110s for ages now.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    Off-topic: For easy solo S rank lv65 armor farming, you can always spam story mission 5-2 on hard (the one in an ice cave to rescue fellow little wing members and guardian). As long as you S rank it, you get 1 of 3 armor type in any element, usefull for rainbow armor set. Also good type/class point farming, which allowed me to bring my others class on my main to lv10 fast for all SE immunity skills.

Back on main topic; never could go online with PSP2 in the past sadly. And I get bored fast when solo, so main been stuck in her late 110s for ages now.
    @Sandmind Oh thanks a lot, i did the 5-2 mission in the hard mode and i get a S rank armor, that should me help a bit to go through to the other hard mode missions.

Changing the subject, i played psp2i infinity today and jesus...it's better than psp2 in so many ways that i can't describe, would be nice if someone could translate this game.

Hmm...i was wondering how i get the Good ending, i made the bad and the true ending but not the good, i have Rank S in all missions on hard mode, so if i go in any mission and get anything less than rank S and fight with the final boss i get the "good ending" ? i'm not in the mode to do all the missions again

You have to do a balance between good and bad choices during the story. I haven't played much since I unlocked the true ending, but I think you're locked into the ending after you unlocked the true ending. You'll need to make a new character to get the good ending.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Humm i understand, thanks Blace! Maybe i'll try to do it later, when my patience appear. I'm trying to get everything that i want in PSP2 like you said, then i can finally play the PSP2i.

If you want your save converted again, you know where to find me.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Default Recently started playing psp2 again.

So i Just started playing again. I am a level 3 hunter class beast. Have only finished opening mission. I am looking for people who want to start new play throughs. Pm me if interested.