Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    Like an endless waltz?
    Oh snap, nice one.

On-topic though, thankfully I haven't run into any hackers so far (and hopefully it stays like that) I'm assuming the maintenance will be a fix for some of the issues.
    She is style
    She is grace
    But most importantly, she'll break your face <3

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ruka~ View Post
    Apparently it has been reported that if you have a certain blue burst private server on your comp with a certain antihack file, that it will constantly crash your PSO2 client thinking it is has something to do with hacking after 5-10-20 minutes. So if you have it, I suggest getting rid of it.
    I haven't had the issue of it crashing my client, but if I run certain programs with names that may deal with hacking(a plugin for winamp that has bot in name) it will close it. For some reason the file doesn't just apply to the server that shall not be named but anything with Phantasy Star in the name.
    ~This message has been brought to you by Joh My God!~

Quote Originally Posted by jOhMG View Post
    I haven't had the issue of it crashing my client, but if I run certain programs with names that may deal with hacking(a plugin for winamp that has bot in name) it will close it. For some reason the file doesn't just apply to the server that shall not be named but anything with Phantasy Star in the name.
    Interesting. Well, my client kept crashing after 10 minutes. Once I got rid of said server client I have had no issues.

Oh well who needs that now that we have a true sequel.
    ~This message has been brought to you by Joh My God!~

That's what I was thinking. Eheh.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Besides, why would you want to play on that god awful server?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ruka~ View Post
    Apparently it has been reported that if you have a certain blue burst private server on your comp with a certain antihack file, that it will constantly crash your PSO2 client thinking it is has something to do with hacking after 5-10-20 minutes. So if you have it, I suggest getting rid of it.
    Stop spreading rumors.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

No need to worry and no need to blame Broomop for every little thing that is happening. You're actually giving him more credit than he deserves. I know for a fact that there are a good amount of things client side that can be exploited, but there has been nothing found by any of the hackers that can be game ruining, yet. Just enjoy the game please and don't panic just because someone is "outside of the window." It's very easy to get there. And guess what? Broomop hasn't found out how to do that yet.
    Last edited by CastSoldierFan96; Jul 5, 2012 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thermalwolf View Post
    That would mean it's someone else because in order for a script kiddie to exist he needs to steal code. Which Broomop did and that's how he learned to hack. My guess is you saw Snowfox.
    tinkering with cheat engine after circumventing half-assed attempts to protect the game with GG makes broomop a script kiddie

he doesn't really deserved to be called a hacker

kid's a joke

well not really a kid anymore by now i'm sure he's like some lonely 50 year old in his mom's basement

probably became a brony
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kanore View Post
    tinkering with cheat engine after circumventing half-assed attempts to protect the game with GG makes broomop a script kiddie

he doesn't really deserved to be called a hacker

kid's a joke

well not really a kid anymore by now i'm sure he's like some lonely 50 year old in his mom's basement

probably became a brony
    Anyone who is messing with the game is not hacking but if they are finding exploits themselves, it's not being a script-kiddie either. You can call it cheating or reverse engineering. You're saying he's a script-kiddie just because he's using someone else's tool? Why make your own when they are already available? Besides, it's easy to make a memory scanner... Learn the terms first.

EDIT: GameGuard and bypassing it doesn't need to be mentioned... It's a 32-bit rootkit that is unable to detect 64-bit applications.

Basically you and most people are saying that anyone who is debugging a program is a script kiddie and it's quite humorous.
    Last edited by CastSoldierFan96; Jul 5, 2012 at 01:26 PM.