View Poll Results: Is the idea of a PSOW team liked?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want one big team.

17 28.33%
  • No, I want more independent teams.

31 51.67%
  • Maybe, I have better ideas though. (Please post)

1 1.67%
  • Maybe, it needs improvements before I say yes.

11 18.33%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Lightbulb The Concept of a PSOW Team

This idea was brought up in another thread but never really solved. How does the idea of one massive PSOW guild/clan/team/whatever, known as teams in PSO2, sound to the general PSOW members? Is it even worth thinking about? This thread is to determine whether its even wanted or not. Feel free to discuss pros and cons or better ideas.

The current concept mentioned earlier was something like:
    If it grew to big, it would likely wind up being split amongst multiple teams that would all have the same purposes. There would probably be some group that manages all the teams.

The next steps, if its liked enough, would be deciding its ultimate structure, deciding leaders, and deciding names.
    PSO2 JP Characters:
    SHIP 02:
    Kyoushu HU: 45 FI: 51 RA: 28 FO: 15 BR: 44

I've never been a fan of big guilds/clans/group/teams. Majority of the time they erupt in drama causing people to leave and eventually making their own which isn't so bad, but they bring with them a lot of hostility towards the one they left which breeds more and so and and so on.

I personally would like to see independent teams working together to form a larger friendly community. That way those with different interest can stay together, but not isolate themselves from the community completely.

you can make guilds if you want but choose the leaders wisely... or drama will occur.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    you can make guilds if you want but choose the leaders wisely... or drama will occur.
    I'm well aware of that. Seeing that its a community team, I would say the community chooses the leaders...then again the community doesn't always know best.

"Make PSU Easier!"
    PSO2 JP Characters:
    SHIP 02:
    Kyoushu HU: 45 FI: 51 RA: 28 FO: 15 BR: 44

PSO worked in the past really without hardcore guild mechanics. We ended up informally choosing those people we partied with all the time without guild options. I understand the appeal but it wouldn't really be necessary I think as in the past, almost everyone knew everybody anyway and there weren't really shortages of people to do runs.

I'll join probably if it happens but I voted no as it really isn't necessary in a game like this I think.

if one guild could have all the en players i'd like it. but if its going to go separate ways it wont go so well i think.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

I don't foresee a future where a large team of EN players is a good thing. I think a loose coalition of teams is better suited for a game like this.

I could be wrong, but I think there's an 100 player limit in teams.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

hm you're probably right.

I think it would be a cool idea to have everyone in one team IF drama doesn't roll around >.> Separate teams only divide players more but I guess friend systems could delude that so it really doesn't matter ^.^
    The world isn't as it should be...
    <->Working on a new Sig for my Reborn Character, will be done when I don't have class work overload<->
    PSO2 - ニューマン - 女性 - スピリット - Ship2:ウリ