View Poll Results: Rate your Phantasy Star Online 2 experience!!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • One

6 3.75%
  • Two

0 0%
  • Three

0 0%
  • Four

2 1.25%
  • Five

8 5.00%
  • Six

3 1.88%
  • Seven

20 12.50%
  • Eight

48 30.00%
  • Nine

31 19.38%
  • Ten

14 8.75%
  • Eleven (this game goes to Eleven!!)

23 14.38%
  • I haven't played the game enough to rate

5 3.13%
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default How would you rate PSO2 so far?

Overall? Please give a score of 1 to 11 (take the darned poll).
    Impressions with less than 3 sentences would also be great.
    "It is still essentially, (though no matter how hardcore people go for this game) still a video game to use during your leisure time." -Scale of Judgment

I say 8/11, there are some things that require some fleshing out. However we're not even a week into full release, so I believe most of my concerns will be addressed. Aside from Gacha shit of course.

ten. super fun action mmo with elements from the classic that we all know and love, smooth gameplay, good graphics, good customization (but not overwhelming), epic bosses and random events to avoid repetitiveness

Nine. Overall fun, feel of the game is a lot like PSO1, but right now the game seems to be lacking in difficulty/strategy. The progression also takes way too long - PSO1 had you fighting Dragon at the end of your first run, whereas PSO2 has you doing several fetch quests before getting to fight Rockbear.

8. Not enough missions to me, and at a certain level it becomes a grind of the same mission or two over and over again

Is 1 the highest rating or is 10 (11)? Either way, I voted 1 because this game is number 1 in fun!

Seriously though, I'm having tons of fun in this game, save for the fact that the drill mission in desert is frustrating as all get out.

9. Core gameplay makes up for a LOT. Would be higher if they didn't have such annoying level prerequisites and a LOT more outfits. But being a godly Force, being able to jump and dodge, and the emergency codes... it's all a good ol' grand time for me.

wow i clicked the thread and I see majority ONE is the highest. i'm guessing with all the CC issues maybe. and lag issues as well.
    Last edited by Tracey; Jul 5, 2012 at 03:42 PM.

Five because I feel like I'm only getting half the game unless I spend an unreasonable amount of money in the cash shop.

Also, too much grinding. I'm only level 21, but it already feels like I'm trying to grind past 90 in PSO1.
    Last edited by Mag-X; Jul 5, 2012 at 03:48 PM.

8/10 The gameplay is pretty good and fun, thanks to koffee's new grind quest you have something to occupy you during the 20s. But not being able to trade freely and the bad handling of server with multiparty areas make the multiplayer experience a bummer sometimes.Matter board drop rates need adjustment IMO but no biggy.