Default Are their Japanese forums like PSO-World?

I've been scouring the internet in hopes of digging up some Japanese forums that pertain to PSO2, hopefully similar to this one. I was bored and really wanted to read what Japanese players were saying about the game. All I could find were blogs, no actual discussion forums.

Does anyone know any Japanese PSO2 forums or how to find them?

I think the JP mostly use 2ch for PSO2 discussion, though I'm not 100% sure. I know there's a decent amount of talk there, at least.

Wow, google translate pretty much sucks for translating Japanese haha. Not to mention the 2ch website is so awkward to navigate... is it because of my browser?

Quote Originally Posted by Valimer View Post
    Wow, google translate pretty much sucks for translating Japanese haha. Not to mention the 2ch website is so awkward to navigate... is it because of my browser?
    It's just you, not the browser.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    It's just you, not the browser.
    lmao

OK buddy.

Yeah, 2ch. Might just take some getting used to.
    I think translators have trouble putting sentences together properly. It's best if you know some Japanese and only use the translators for assistance.

You can also check out comments on the JP Wikis.

Edit: Translators also can't handle stuff like abbreviations and most slang, which you'll probably see a lot of on message boards.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; May 2, 2013 at 04:46 AM.