Page 356 of 683 FirstFirst ... 256306346353354355356357358359366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 6822
    a comfortable place between dreams and reality

"My future's so bright I gotta wear shades."

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Brings Corey Hart to mind.
    I had to look that reference up.

I have an eye doctor's appointment on Tuesday.
    Small issue: I have to work extra time to make up for it since it is in the middle of the day. I put in a 1/2 hour extra today.

1 Apr 2012 Edit: Some websites took April Fool's Day too far. One site posted that both Netflix bought the rights to Firefly and was making 2 new seasons and that George Lucas was releasing the unedited version of the original Star Wars trilogy on Blu-Ray. Both stories crossed the line from funny to horribly cruel.
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Apr 1, 2012 at 09:38 PM.

Emotions.
    Fuck em. I wish i could have thrown em out like i did with that worthless emotion known as love. What a waste of time!

Time.
    If its priceless, why do i throw it out? Be cause someone thinks im not organized?

Organization?
    Fuck that to. When i am Organized, some shit always ruins it. Example. Friends.

What about Friends?
    What friends? The only ones i know, were taken. Like it matters anyways. Maybe its my mind playing tricks on me?

What about My Mind?
    I swear sometimes it doesn't make sense. its the fuckin reason shit like this keeps happening and this problem of mine, isn't helping me either. Yet.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Apr 2, 2012 at 11:09 PM.

Truthfully getting closer with your buddy type friends (If im understanding you correctly) is usually a horrible idea leading to awkwardness and stuff among everyone else.

Now I say closer in the sense of reaching more intimiate relationships with them, romance, intercourse, hooking up etc.

The rest of your problems as they are problematic to you are a valid part of ones existance and can't be just shrugged off. As you understand them better you'll be able to deal with em better.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Waking up to a tornado warning is certainly a WTF feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Reksanden View Post
    Waking up to a tornado warning is certainly a WTF feeling.
    For me, it's a go back to bed feeling. (My bedroom at home is in the basement of the house anyways)
    Coming Soon!

Missing a certain someone because they had to suddenly move, and they currently don't have internet access, and don't know when they will get internet, so I don't get to talk to them... I just hope the move went well and that they're starting to settle in well enough, and that they manage to get internet soon. .__.
    And now for something, completely different. Which is, more or less, basically the same.

Guess my PS3's drive is done for good. Still have my guarantee, now to find the bill.....

Dat fukkin bill.....

The only real solution is to fucking nuke Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    Missing a certain someone because they had to suddenly move, and they currently don't have internet access, and don't know when they will get internet, so I don't get to talk to them... I just hope the move went well and that they're starting to settle in well enough, and that they manage to get internet soon. .__.
    At least that sounds like something with a remedy, just a matter of time. I think they would feel honored that someone would wait for them like that. Hang in there.