View Poll Results: Is 3D a nice addition?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 28.13%
  • Don't Care

29 45.31%
  • No

17 26.56%
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO2 has 3D?

Default PSO2 has 3D?

I was bored today and decided to dig around the first PSO2 alpha files. I noticed that one of the settings in the the log files said the height and width for 3D versus the standard height and width.

The offending file (pso2_spec_log_alpha.txt) is below. The text is in bold near the bottom.
    Spoiler!

Don't know that its very important to anyone but its a nice addition for those that actually have 3D hardware. It seem to me that SEGA might actually be trying with this game, even if you think of 3D as nothing more than a gimmick.

I apologize if its been known but my searches found nothing.

I also added a poll just because there aren't enough polls around here.
    Last edited by Zaix; Nov 24, 2011 at 10:41 AM.

Until there are good-quality non-TN passive-3D displays for a reasonable price, I won't be interested in 3D so, doesn't much matter to me.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I dunno a game this fast with 3D would hurt my eyes..

But I have nothing against extra stuff. I'm not gonna say "3D ISN'T PSO'S STYLE, THAT'S DUMB TAKE IT OUT" or anything so yeah sure why not.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I'm actually more interested in that thing that says MultiThread.

Meh 3D is overpriced and generally not worth it's hefty price tag, Like when Blu Rays first released, the quality IS improved, but not enough to make me overlook spending 25 more dollars for a HD copy of Predator.

I can enjoy it just as well on a basic TV screen for 5 bucks, PSO2 is gonna be the same way for me, as long as I can play it, it's enjoyable and entertaining, I will have gotten my monies worth.

I really don't care about 3D in PSO2, it'd be a nice addition but I don't feel like it would help me in the slightest.
    Last edited by AzureAsh; Aug 11, 2021 at 05:46 AM.

I would be ducking and what not in my chair. This is why I don't have a 3D tv. I'm pretty sure COD players fall out their chairs.

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Doesn't phase me I can't see the 3D effect, ok for people that want it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    I would be ducking and what not in my chair. This is why I don't have a 3D tv. I'm pretty sure COD players fall out their chairs.
    COD players generally fall out of their chairs when they try to process basic language and arithmetic skills. Or when exposed to something they haven't bought three times already.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

I just wish tele-immersion would have advanced far enough that we could play the game like on a Star Trek holo-deck.