Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Still doesn't work find another method.

Has anyone tried ripping models from pso2es or the vita version?

Ninjaripper has worked fine with me, I managed to rip my full avatar out of the game and make it work with VRchat (though it looks a bit creepy due to a few issues with how stuff exports and I automatically did the bone rigging)

Last time I tried was back in June/July though, so something could've changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    Ninjaripper has worked fine with me, I managed to rip my full avatar out of the game and make it work with VRchat (though it looks a bit creepy due to a few issues with how stuff exports and I automatically did the bone rigging)

Last time I tried was back in June/July though, so something could've changed.
    Did you have to do anything special to get it to work? I haven't tried ripping anything yet as I've just been reading up on it but alot of the info is just extremely outdated or just doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Did you have to do anything special to get it to work? I haven't tried ripping anything yet as I've just been reading up on it but alot of the info is just extremely outdated or just doesn't work.
    as far as I can remember, all you have to do is just put the intruder.dll file in your plugins folder in your pso2_bin and set pso2.exe to your specified output directory and it should export everything when you press f10 in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    as far as I can remember, all you have to do is just put the intruder.dll file in your plugins folder in your pso2_bin and set pso2.exe to your specified output directory and it should export everything when you press f10 in-game.
    Doesn't it annoy Gameguard anymore though?
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

HELLO THERE

Accessories are in their default positions, alpha channels seems to be somewhat borked, and so are normals.

Oh, and the default Blender exporter breaks textures. Use this one instead: https://github.com/Dummiesman/RipImport
    Last edited by Shoterxx; Jan 3, 2019 at 09:17 PM.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Is it possible to do this with npc models too?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Is it possible to do this with npc models too?
    Should be, as long as the model is loaded in the scene.

Not sure if anyone will be able to help me but when ever I hit run it won't launch the game.
    Last edited by EspeonageTieler; Jan 4, 2019 at 01:57 PM.