Page 96 of 466 FirstFirst ... 468693949596979899106146196 ... LastLast
    warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Because Steam doesn't activate it for my particular geographic location until December. If I had known that, I wouldn't have preordered via Steam.
    It doesn't matter if you preordered or not through steam b/c even the retail version of the game is steamworks integrated so you probably would have been outta luck either way.

Metal Gear Solid HD collection and Idolmaster 2.

Assassin's Creed Revelations on PS3, additionally PS3 version also has the original Assassin's Creed on there as well so may play both, and Fate Extra on PSP.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Pretty much finished Sonic Generations now. 3 more S ranks with Classic Sonic and I will not know what else I could really do with the game. (Not going to bother to S rank the trials.)

The game really was a lot of fun. Wish they had given Classic Sonic the homing attack right from the bat, though, as it increases the fun of playing him oh so much. The only part of the game I really think sucked were the bosses. Except the Egg Dragoon and - who would have thought - Silver, they all really sucked pretty badly. And oh yeah, Classic Supersonic is pretty useless, aswell. The homing attack is the better choice by a long shot.

Now I am off to Dark Souls again. I love the game, but Smough and Ornstein are being such a pain in the ass. I am not sure if I will be able to beat them anytime soon. And to make matters worse I am not far from breaking my crystal halberd from trying to kill those bastards too often. Once it breaks for real I am not sure if I will ever be able to beat them.

(Did I mention how I managed to kill both undead merchants thanks to my over-sensitive shoulder button? Or how I consumed my first firekeeper soul instead of making proper use of it? I somewhat regret the latter now. At least I have finally realized the game won't explain shit to me.)

Skyward Sword and Mario 3D Land.

Waiting for my drums to arrive for Taiko again.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    Skyward Sword and Mario 3D Land.

Waiting for my drums to arrive for Taiko again.
    PS2 version? I got those lying around somewhere but haven't played that version in ages. I play the DX version on PSP from time to time and the Monster Hunter theme song is crazy long. I still prefer the DJ Max games though especially Black Square and Hot Tunes

Team Fortress 2 again. With a side of some random mayhem in Just Cause 2.

Haha, got my Skyrim package earlier then expected so i decided to roll as a Argonian with a axe/spell combo.

Fun stuff.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Was finally able to redeem the code that came with my copy of Assassin's Creed Revelations and got this little movie and a sountrack for the game.

Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    Haha, got my Skyrim package earlier then expected so i decided to roll as a Argonian with a axe/spell combo.

Fun stuff.
    I rolled an Argonian first, then ended up being a jack of all trades (Though I got some good experience at playing sword and shield). I did find their racial power completely absurd. 1000% HP regen means you can just stand and take a dragon's breath and you're still gaining HP overall. Pretty silly. And then I heard about sneak bonuses... and haven't looked back. Second char is an Imperial, and I'm loving walking up behind someone and then striking for 30x damage.
    Coming Soon!