Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Picture Perfect Shot

We are at the threshold of summer and that means time to get one more contest done before Phashions big summer Event.
    This contest will combine all of the ways to bring out your character and his fashion. We want you to design a style fitting to your character, get a scenery to this style and pose the best you can! We want a literally picture perfect shot as the contests name implies, therefor you have to think through your idea.
    It doesn’t matter which area or style you choose, but the altogether does. Naberius, Amduscia or Lilipa, even your teams or your “My room” are allowed. There will also be no restrictions in your clothing’s or accessory.
    The only restriction will be that one character has to be the focus of the picture. If you plan on putting others into the picture as extras all the rules apply for them as well and of course you will have to do extra hard to stand out.
    It’s the very best we want to see and I’m sure our creative community can pull this off. As I see themed rooms, scenic shots and great styles every day around here.
    Also no modifying with Photoshop or any programs of that kind are allowed, it has to be a screenshot out of the game.
    Of course you are allowed to enhance your graphics with whatever settings you can create for the game to run it(forced AO etc.), but the graphics don’t matter at all in this as even low quality shots can be done picture perfect.

RULES:
    To summarize it and make sure the points are clear I will list it again what matters in this contest:
    > Character
    > Characters Fashion
    > Accessory
    > Background
    > Pose
    > Weapons and Units
    > Lightning (choose a fitting weather effect, this only affects users with high shaders)
    > only 1 picture per person
    > cropping is allowed but please read this post first about it!

I will accept your entries until 23:59 GMT+1 at the 7th of June 2013.

After the rules are clear now we come to the how to enter.
    To avoid copying of ideas I would prefer to get your entries in a PM, to whoever sends in I will answer and tell him that I received the message. It’s the best to protect your ideas and ensure more fairness.
    Anyone is allowed to enter this contest no matter when he joined PSO-World forums, but to be sure there will be no fake accounts for the public poll I won’t count any votes from accounts made after the 29th May 2013 with less than 10 in post count.
    As I usually do I will post all entries after the contest is over and will even tell my opinion on it, so everybody gets to see our community’s hard work!

Now comes what some of you like the most about contest, you can win something here!

1. 2000 webmoney code
    2. 1000 webmoney code
    3. 500 webmoney code

If anybody is not interest in webmoney codes we can try to work something out of a different prize. It happens that I got a lot of digital games at STEAM I can give away, some newer and some older ones so I hope if you really don’t want the webmoney you will at least find in there something you would like.

Now that all is said and done I wait your PM’s and of course I will answer all your questions if you have any. You can ask here in the thread or in private message if you would prefer that and I will answer them as soon as I can.

Good luck to you all and thanks for your time!

Event Idea by:
    Anonymous Friend, which will be revealed at the end

Event prizes donated by:
    Last edited by TenebriS; May 30, 2013 at 03:12 AM.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Aw. The supposed water area supposedly coming up next won't be about (supposedly) by the time the due date's up. I'll just have to make due, I guess.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Sound fun, hope you're all prepared to get schooled. BD

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Hmm seems interesting. And I guess I need to increase my post counts as well... ('' X~X)

-Since there is no limitations on pictures or shots, how many pictures can we submit? Maximum of?
    Last edited by SakuRei; May 29, 2013 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SakuRei View Post
    Hmm seems interesting. And I guess I need to increase my post counts as well... ('' X~X)

-Since there is no limitations on pictures or shots, how many pictures can we submit? Maximum of?
    oh sorry seems you missunderstood the rule, the post count rule only applies to accounts created after 29th of May. And it only applies to public poll voters, not for participants.

1 picture per person is what you can send in to me, but you can change your mind as often as possible until the very last day. When the time tos end in is over your last attempt will be taken.

Ohh... I see... That's a relief. Thank you for the explanation by the way. ( ^w^)-b

I am looking forward to submitting for your contest.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

I'm no where near most phasion models levels but I'll do my best and represent the low quality shader and Caseal users!

Wait, so no cropping is allowed either?

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    Wait, so no cropping is allowed either?
    ^ I'm highly curious about this as well. Sometimes it's kind of hard to get your character in the middle of the shot without cropping the image down. '

Meji | Ship 02 | LV75 Bouncer/Hunter | Proud leader of Celestial