Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I get the desperation because of how abrupt Capcom was with MegaMan Legends 3. Canceling flat out in their fans faces after showing working concepts and saying not enough support was given.

I'd prefer to have seen how MN9 did before this project came about.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

And here we are, more than a quarter of a century later, Capcom finally makes an official Mega Man helmet. But yeah, I would've liked to see how Mighty No. 9 did before they went ahead with this one.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Well the Mega Man fanbase is super desperate despite having like 60 games to play so...
    Fair enough. I'm just sad about the mistreatment toward their fanbase. Outright blaming them for MML3 was downright sad.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

So Red Ash has been funded, not by its backers, but by a chinese company focused around creating consoles.

Whatever money that's being used to back the original idea is being used to create "additional" content. What that content is, nobody knows. It's only halfway funded as well, since this kickstarter sounded so dubious in the beginning.

Will this tarnish other projects under the Inafune name in the future?
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

They lost a bunch of pledges over it :3
    (including mine)

Also we do know some of the content

I'm still wondering what went through their heads when they decided to start another kickstarter campaign when their first game isn't out for another month.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

it wasn't a good idea

even if MN9 has actually been finished for months
    Last edited by The Walrus; Aug 2, 2015 at 02:44 PM.

There is a reason why megaman is dead. Also Inafune is a git. "Japan needs to be creative like the west"
    Then he makes megaman games. Fuck him.

FUNDING FAILED WOOHOO

(for the game)

To be fair. What he did IS as creative as the West!!

The AAA Market, that is.

On the other hand, at least professional Megaman-esque games aren't in a saturated market right now.

The highest amount of invention is, of course, the Indie market. They may not look the flashiest, but they are in the space where creative risks can be taken.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.