Is there an option to change silver/gold to bronze from Xie? Just looking to get more donuts to use while clone codes.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by .Jack View Post
    Is there an option to change silver/gold to bronze from Xie? Just looking to get more donuts to use while clone codes.
    nope.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    nope.
    Thanks.

That 12* dragon rod with Ancient Oath, would that beat light Cad rod or Bert fire rod? I'm not familiar with that potential.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Know if any affix boost days are coming up?

So since Zieg's weapons are plain bad(13-16 element and doens't change after giving it back and clear the quest again). And the Extreme Quest/Challange Mile weapons take a year to get.
    Where can i get 10-11 star Wired lances like ヤサカニノマガタマ Yasakani no Magatama or ククノチノマガタマ Kukunochi no Magatama? I've checked every normal(VH,SH) and emergency(VH, SH) quest that i could but nobody got it in the past 14 days.

Does photon flare act as a status effect like how limit break does?

Thanks.
    Another question, somewhere I heard Heavenly Fall has damage comparable to Holding Current.
    Now I don't expect it to be close cause HC is that op at the correct distance but can HF be used as alternative? Incidentally, what's the best dps pa for wired lances aside from HC?
    And for mobbing? Wild Round or Cerberus Dance (not using slow enemy grab pas so I don't bother other people)?

Quote Originally Posted by kingdanny View Post
    Know if any affix boost days are coming up?
    It's likely the next WebPanel reward.

Quote Originally Posted by gabor100 View Post
    So since Zieg's weapons are plain bad(13-16 element and doens't change after giving it back and clear the quest again). And the Extreme Quest/Challange Mile weapons take a year to get.
    Where can i get 10-11 star Wired lances like ヤサカニノマガタマ Yasakani no Magatama or ククノチノマガタマ Kukunochi no Magatama? I've checked every normal(VH,SH) and emergency(VH, SH) quest that i could but nobody got it in the past 14 days.
    ヤサカニノマガタマ - Nordiran Nordiransa 61, Skyscape SHAQ, SH/XH Magatsu Sai
    ククノチノマガタマ - Quartz Dragon 71, Chrome Dragon XHEQ

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Does photon flare act as a status effect like how limit break does?
    Nope.
    Last edited by emeraude; Jul 7, 2015 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by emeraude View Post

ヤサカニノマガタマ - Nordiran 61, Skyscape SHAQ
    ククノチノマガタマ - Quartz Dragon 71, Chrome Dragon XHEQ
    Thanks. But 700k for Skycape SHAQ? I rather craft myself a Rocket Punch or Daylight Scar and stack dex on it.

Nordiransa (and NOT Nordiran) lvl 61 isn't exclusivly on SHAQ, in fact you can go directly on the SH free exploration quest for that, but going into SHAQ will raise your chance to get it pretty high because of the huge amount of ennemies (and nordiransa), but i would suggest to buy directly in player shop if possible because this thing should be really cheap

EDIT: oh forgot to say that ヤサカニノマガタマ can drop in 2nd phase Magatsu (the AIS one) quest too
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Jul 7, 2015 at 06:32 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA