Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    LOL @ people that thought the dodge wasn't broken because we "didn't even play the game yet."

are you serious lol.

anyone with a good eye and a sense for video game design/balance could see how broken step was.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    In the event that they increase the number of testers, there won't be any restrictions on who can apply like there were for the first round of testing.
    This line means to me that there won't be a stupid Alpha Test Code this time. It also means that might actually let in some "Filthy Gaijin"

Nice (except for the delay, but it's for a good cause, so...).

Only things I'd add are:

* Gameguard sucks. Get rid of it.

* Either give us unique animations for each race/gender combo, or customizable animations.

* Give us red boxes!

Quote Originally Posted by Vashyron View Post
    No replies to Gameguard being used eh?
    PSU had minimal hacking issues TBH. Don't see how it's such a big deal.

Sure it saps performance...

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    itoldyouso.gif

I don't even know why that shit was a debate in the first place. Everyone with any kind of foresight saw this coming a mile away.

Hope the people who so adamantly defended that crap learned something.
    Way to miss the point completely.

I was waiting explicitly for it to be pointed out that the Japanese players, who actually played the damn game, actually felt that way.

I just don't give a damn about the speculations of third parties. Theorycrafting is not the same as hands-on time, no matter how you try to spin it.

TBH im completely disappointed at the first point. It's a pretty lame cop-out IMO, but i guess its for the better when more outfits become avaliable.
    WAT.

Okay, okay, y'know what? I'm just going to stop reading your opinions. At this point I just don't even get it anymore like wtf omg
    Last edited by Zyrusticae; Sep 30, 2011 at 11:07 AM.

Woah. Calm down.

I could argue how the first point makes no sense... that WAS the point, it was obvious to ANYONE who watched the gameplay that the technique was broken as hell. But there's no reason to cloud up this topic with more of our bullshit.

stop taking everything so personal.

About the clothing options, the only reason people didn't want it is because they want to look however they want to look. Kind of like how they want to equip whatever they want to equip, blah blah.... I personally liked the idea of, you know, clothing that helps you behave a bit more like your class? Now, they probably just took all those upgrades and gave them to the units, which are now able to be rendered invisible.

I really don't care, but i wouldn't have made it priority to change it. I'd do anything to stop this game from reaching PSP2i fanservice status were I in charge.
    Last edited by RemiusTA; Sep 30, 2011 at 11:18 AM.

A delayed game can eventually be good, but a bad game is bad forever.

It's a bit relieving to see them actually listening to their playerbase and taking the time to address the issues.

Yes. Yes, that it is.

It's especially nice to see that the JP players share many concerns in the same areas.

Also, lol'd at all the "Done." responses. Good stuff.

it was obvious to ANYONE who watched the gameplay that the technique was broken as hell.
    Appeal to popularity.

(And by the way, being incredulous at one's lack of understanding does not mean taking things personally. Sheesh.)
    Last edited by Zyrusticae; Sep 30, 2011 at 11:52 AM.

Well guess I'll have to be even more patient -_-

Zizan - [WhitexDragon] - Ecchi

Ah, clothing no longer has built-in stats, and therefor won't put any sort of constraint on visual customization. Glad they changed that stupid feature back to how it should be. Clothing = aesthetics only, kthx.

Also, I'm sure everyone is ecstatic over the whole "you can make those obnoxious-looking units invisible" feature, myself included. I don't think very many people wanted random horn-like objects sticking out of their character's shoulders and thighs.