Page 148 of 466 FirstFirst ... 4898138145146147148149150151158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 4655
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reksanden View Post
    Tactics Ogre, PSP version.
    Good stuff I tell you, Ravness FTW. Yet to beat it though, final boss is a bitch.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Got Kid Icarus yesterday. It's much better than expected. 5 others on campus have it so we fight each other often. I consider it the CoD for 3DS. (i.e: great multiplayer) Highly recommend it to any 3DS owner.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Currently Playing

Warriors Orochi 3 (PS3) - Decided to just get the PS3 version. Actually haven't started yet just installed it at the moment.

Ridge Racer Unbounded (Undecided) - Can't decide if I want to get this on PC (Steam) or PS3. I've got all the RR games except vita version since I'm a big fan, but man playing it on PC would be pretty sweet. I'll decide by this weekend

Well got my G27 Racing Wheel so the racing rig is coming around nicely. Not too many more components to go however now it gets a lot more expensive b/c of the racing seat (ouch). Currently have 2 24" monitors so just need 1 more and the seat and I'll be all set.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

So Kid Icarus is the 3DS generation's Metroid Prime Hunters...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I just bought P3: Portable for my Vita.

Sadly have P3:FES somewhere but I never got around to finishing this one after a worker spoiled the ending, oddly enough I fired him three weeks later and kinda didn't feel sorry about it either (<--- works as HR and Editor).

Can't wait for the P4 on Vita.

Was playing Tales of Graces f and got into the World's Eye area, and it looked really similar to the Ruins in PSO.

On another note, I was spamming the shuttle scan and came upon the Shuttle Crash Site. I wish I had saved before getting there.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Yoshi Island DS.

Itīs about bloody time i get through this.
    Iīve beaten the original to death, but barely touched this.

What the hell happened to the music? Itīs like it went back a couple of steps.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Was playing Tales of Graces f and got into the World's Eye area, and it looked really similar to the Ruins in PSO.

On another note, I was spamming the shuttle scan and came upon the Shuttle Crash Site. I wish I had saved before getting there.
    Yeah, that fight REALLY needs retry enabled. I barely survived even with titles set to half the hit.

Of course, it's fairly pointless as an area, unlike, say, the Beach Resort. (Cheria's swimsuit is nice. I don't think they're likely to top Natalia in Abyss though... I always wondered what Tear's was "supposed" to be though.)
    Coming Soon!

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    So Kid Icarus is the 3DS generation's Metroid Prime Hunters...
    Oh really? This might interest me, as I was a very avid MPH player back in the day. What's so similar about it?

Aside from PSU and PSO, I've also been playing some iOS titles. Kingdoms At War, Castle Age HD, and Dark Galaxy.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Oh really? This might interest me, as I was a very avid MPH player back in the day. What's so similar about it?

Aside from PSU and PSO, I've also been playing some iOS titles. Kingdoms At War, Castle Age HD, and Dark Galaxy.
    Oh that was just an assumption I don't actually have the game.

But from what I've heard of it, and the way people talk about it. Reminds of the EXACT way people talked about MPH back when it first came out. Then for a good while it was Nintendo's answer to all of the typical WW2 shooters that were coming out.

I miss those days. Was hoping they would make a Wii MPH, but was disappointed. It'd be a waste if they didn't take that second chance with the Wii-U. :\

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.