Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1470

val on infinity now?

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

St. Alice 33%
    Now I need 21.8mil meseta to extend it (T-T)
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Sweet!
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Twin Genuine Neiclaws 60% .

Not to bad, but i wouldn´t mind more Daylight scars (with less crappy %).
    I guess 20% isn´t too bad, but..ehh.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Got my second DMS at 58% >:3 w/ Kaz and Miki
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Vio your so into rares lately ahehehe mind sharing your luck?
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.

Cuz I'm always hunting them lolol. Im #3 behind Yuki and Kaz and needa close the gap XD
    On topic:
    26% eternity gazer with Yuki and Kaz
    Now at 86.82% weps!
    Last edited by AsuravonD; May 18, 2012 at 05:28 AM.

SO MUCH EG! I WANT ONE TOO! haha
    "

Meteor cudgel 38% w/ Isen and Lyca
    Now at 86.94% weps >:3

Judgement Hearts with Saph, Miki, and Kaz
    Got Phaze to lvl118 and type lvl 50 in HU
    And im impressed with his survival against mai 1 infinity's orga dyran at the above lvl >:3