Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Error np 1013

Default Error np 1013

I keep getting this error while just in the totural part of the game, does anyone know why i'm getting it or how to fix it.

I have the full english patches for everything, using the tweeker. (the tweeker being out is the only reason i wanted to start playing because i'm to lazy to learn japanese again.)

Can anyone out there help? I really want to play pso 2 I played every version of PSO 1 Till ever server died and then even played schhack pso server till pso 2 came out XD so i kinda really badly want to play this game...

So reinstalled whole game, didn't put eng patches in or use the tweeker just to see if it was something with that, and still same error. Deleted some tune up programes I thought might be stopping, have no anti virus running while the game is playing and still....same error.

I really need help on this one, I fond some places saying just delete gamegaurds folder but that doesn't seem to help it reloads the files, then bam same error in game....its very wierd it plays fine the whame kicks me after like 30-80 secs of playing....its driving me abit nuts not to be able to play for an error I don't understand....please help...someone?

Me and my friend came up with a solution for this matter...
    Go find yourself a new latest windows 7 (Cracked) and format your pc/laptop with it. (Do make sure you burn it into DVD.

I fixed this issue by formatting my pirated windows 7 in my laptop while my pc I fixed using the original windows 7.

This apparently caused the gameguard to detect a hack in your cracked system or something. No idea what it is called but a new pirated windows 7(latest one) will do the trick. I was able to return to PSO2 by formatting my pc/laptop (with both original and fake windows 7 as mentioned..).

Edit: This is the best solution to solve this problem..
    Last edited by renzorenz; Aug 30, 2013 at 01:00 AM.

Ow apparently it did. If not I wouldn't said anything like that. I tested it out with my friend. So yeah. I did 3 days trial windows 7 and then crack it with some dumb windows 7 cracker.exe and it doesn't let me play anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    This is the WORST solution to solve this problem, and should be your absolute last resort. Re-installing Windows (pirated or not) will solve your problem, because it erases EVERYTHING.

Gameguard does not "detect a hack in your cracked system"~

Did you try using the Troubleshooting -> Fix gameguard issues in the Tweaker, Chupathingiy?
    Even though I love pso, and pso2 looks like I could love it on a whole new level I don't think I will be reinstalling my whole operating system to play ~_~

I have done the gamegaurd fix many times, updated all my drivers, reinstalled the game about 7 times, stop ever program besides the ones making the computer function and it still gives me the NP 1013 error..

this is very depressing I've been trying to fix this for 2 weeks with no luck, I really just want to play....its I probably wont get to...I can't seem to find any more answers....and going to this is extreme isn't possable I have to much on my computer that I can't put anywhere else or replace at this point in time so...yeah.....

I don't know...thanks for the replies though....

also I have a legit copy of windows 7....

What MMOrpg do you own other than pso2? And do stop reinstalling your game, you just wasting your time and don't bother tweaking the gameguard fix because non of those are gonna work. I did it a million time and it just basically reinstall your gameguard that all.

I actually don't mind teamviewing your pc to see the issues.

AIDA been helping me try and fix it. Tried a few things so far with teamview so far nothing has worked but maybe in a day or so we can get it working thanks allot though.

Lolwhat? Don't get your point.

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by renzorenz View Post
    Lolwhat? Don't get your point.
    Reinstalling windows doesn't fix the problem, it just deletes the problem along with everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Correct!

And for the record, we were able to solve their problem by moving the installation to the root (C:\) instead of having it in Program Files, proving that it's a permission issue, and has nothing to do with "Windows being cracked" or "needing a full re-installation to fix the error".
    You did well! Here your medal

Why didn't you suggest that to me earlier?

Well nonetheless I won't be coming back here anymore see ya.

Edit: ow and help me delete this forum account. I don't need it anymore. I don't want to waste your space in this forum.