Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Error np 1013

I did the steps that you mentioned to renzorenz, but I'm still getting the NP1013 error...i've tried everything!! please help...

error np 1013 is a gameguard error that it detected another conflicting program isnt it? cause i get 1014 error and was wondering if moving the directory might fix that as well.

Default Having this problem now.

I'm now having this problem and I have no idea what could be causing it. Gameguard makes everything difficult -_-. I tried all the trouble shooting steps and I dont have anything open except for xlan which comes with my mobo. Ive even tried not using DS4 tool but still encounter the same issues.

System Specs
    Windows 10 eval version
    24 GB ram
    EVGA FTW gtx 970 4GB (+112 MHZ clock OC)
    Intel i5 3570k OC to 4.6 ghz
    Asrock extreme gaming 5 MOBO

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out with this. I never had this issue before, I just decided to play again(Havent played since the IP block) and now I'm getting this error constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by zryn1445 View Post
    I'm now having this problem and I have no idea what could be causing it. Gameguard makes everything difficult -_-. I tried all the trouble shooting steps and I dont have anything open except for xlan which comes with my mobo. Ive even tried not using DS4 tool but still encounter the same issues.

System Specs
    Windows 10 eval version
    24 GB ram
    EVGA FTW gtx 970 4GB (+112 MHZ clock OC)
    Intel i5 3570k OC to 4.6 ghz
    Asrock extreme gaming 5 MOBO

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out with this. I never had this issue before, I just decided to play again(Havent played since the IP block) and now I'm getting this error constantly.
    Get Windows 7 or 8, Win 10 isn't officially supported yet for GG since it can't hook on to something to make it run, have to wait until its released and sega updates GG to support win 10.

Thanks I appreciate it.

So did we determine that PSO2 still doesn't work with the latest build of Windows 10? I got as far as the loading screen after selecting a character before it gave me the error so I know it's just GayGuard and not the actual game. So tired of freaking GameGuard ruining my life they need to get rid of that crap. I wish someone could just make a patch to turn it off or something.

No it won't work with windows 10 since sega only updates gameguard for windows that are officially released.

That's what I figured I hate GameGuard and wish there was a way to kill it. Windows 10 is getting released in July so not much longer til we get to play PSO2 again.