Default Connectivity Issue (non-lag related)

Firstly and seriously,

Thanks to whomever takes some time to offer any solutions I really do appreciate it.

Ive done all the searching I could handle from the general errors thread to reddit looking for an error that matches mine, and I could not locate one. So I would like to apologize if this is in another thread. If this has been addressed already I would have genuinely missed it.

So tl;dr I am using the Arks-layer Tweaker in conjunction with CyberKitsunes proxy to access PSO 2. I am able to get on, hit ship select, hit the Sega login, and enter my credentials. This is where I am getting my error:

i.imgur.com/fgmV0XO.png

i.imgur.com/cpXfiTV.png

( tried to add them as links but I could not post them! D; copy-paste in a tab )

The second image is the error. I tried to see if there was some unscheduled maintenance occurring, but I honestly cant find one. When I entered the text from the second image into a translator it says "It was disconnected from the server." ( I'm going to assume it just means I've* been D/C ).

Anyone have any idea what is going on?? ..and yes I'm just starting PSO 2.
    Last edited by Zwei-; May 22, 2015 at 11:07 PM.

Could you post the actual text from the error? It might make it a little easier to look for a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Could you post the actual text from the error? It might make it a little easier to look for a solution.
    Absolutely:

サーバーから切断されました。

Okay, so I ran a quick search, it looks like this can be a variety of things from the server being too full (not likely right now) to just having the wrong game version.
    A few possible solutions:
    Run a "check for old/missing files"/"check for PSO2 update" (not the new method)
    Run "Fix Gameguard Errors"
    Run "fix pso2.exe"
    Disable anti-virus software/firewalls
    Flush DNS
    Just keep trying to log in

I hope one of these solutions works for you.

I'll try them all. I was secretly hoping I was just being a goof and missed something simple, but I suppose that would be too easy considering all the hoops you have to jump through to even begin to play. ;D

Thanks for looking into this.

Not sure what did it, but after 2 hours of just trying to log in every 10-15 mins I finally was able to start. Whoop whoop.