Page 134 of 466 FirstFirst ... 3484124131132133134135136137144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    It's a nice diversion from the usual. Crazy how hyper-sexualized all the females are though.
    That's pretty much every korean made MMO.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    That's pretty much every korean made MMO.
    I'm no expert, but TERA takes it far beyond any MMO I've seen.
    Tax the fucking churches.

I'm no expert, but TERA takes it far beyond any MMO I've seen.
    I used to play a game where it starts out with children, but in the end hey get oversexualised. Imagine say a 12-14 year old barely old enough to rock a bikini, hits level 60 the next set of armor reveals more skin than the previous sets with leather in places that shouldn't be shown in detail.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

It's a nice diversion from the usual. Crazy how hyper-sexualized all the females are though.
    Agreed. I know almost every game out there has curvy girls with scantily clad armor, but Tera Online really does take it to the next level -- the Castanic are a good example of that. Also, I would love to see the Elin get some kind of pants.

The Popori was funny though, and I love the Amani and the Baraka.

Sega Saturn:
    Real Bout Fatal Fury Special {Two words. HOLY S***.}

Dear Esther.

I hear there are hidden flashbacks and stuff. I don't know if I want to play through it again though.

People seem divided when it comes to Dear Esther much like back then about Heavy Rain. Your thoughts on it, Mike? Worth the 8$?

Well, it's not so much a game as a story told through disembodied narrations, landscape, and music. It's also rather short. At most, it only takes a few hours to finish. If you're looking for a game then it's probably not worth the money. There are a huge number of games that are cheaper and longer than Dear Esther. If you're looking for something that is not a game, something between being told and shown story that deals with emotions and figuring out what's real, then I think it's worth a purchase.

The visuals and audio are awesome. The music in particular is top notch. The story, while being rather random, is heavy, like a wet blanket of emotions. Or maybe a wet patchwork quilt of emotions. The game leaves a lot to the player in terms of figuring things out. It gives several threads but leaves it up to the player to weave them in to a rope.

Honestly, I don't know if I can call the game fun or enjoyable. I can call it an engrossing experience. If you can let yourself be engrossed in the narration, environment, and music, I think you may enjoy it.

In all fairness, if anybody is still on the fence about Dear Esther, the game was originally a free Half-Life 2 mod that should still be available for download. That's how I played it a few years ago, and I thought it was an interesting (if uneven) experiment. If you don't want to spend $8 on the new, prettier model, you should at least give the mod a shot.

I´m rolling with Borderlands atm.
    Since i always feel like replaying from to time.

Just now, i beat the main game with Mordekai with mostly Revolvers and Repeater.
    Nothing like peppering corrosive against Crimson Lances and watching them melt away or blowing up Bandits and the zombies to tiny chunks with mah Explosive revolver.

HAHAHAHA! I get how Mordekai must feel lol.

*hugs revolver and flips finger against double anarachy machine guns*. D:
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0