Page 165 of 466 FirstFirst ... 65115155162163164165166167168175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 4655
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Started on the first Disgaea game last night, never played any of the series.

Waiting for english translation of Black Rock Shooter The Game as well...

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Started on the first Disgaea game last night, never played any of the series.

Waiting for english translation of Black Rock Shooter The Game as well...
    A translation patch for a game that NIS said is going to release with an official translation and voices?

I guess they are taking their time with the game.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    A translation patch for a game that NIS said is going to release with an official translation and voices?

I guess they are taking their time with the game.
    No clue on the details but I heard from a friend that NIS is translating the game, game looked pretty cool and I acctually wanted to get the JP version but then I heard its being translated so I guess I'll wait.

I'd hope they keep JP voices as a option though, for me JP VA > EN VA all the time.

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    I'd hope they keep JP voices as a option though, for me JP VA > EN VA all the time.
    Mm... There's a good hand full of games where I honestly prefered the dub or was on equal terms.
    Overall though, yes. It mostly varies between horrid and...so-so.

Anyway, Resistance! Nearing the end. Due to lack of sleep, my edge is rather dull and I'm getting annoyed with it.
    Has anyone else played the series? How does it go along? I would take it improves a lot more, right? I mean, I'm not saying its bad, just...its kinda been more shooting than story. For $5 though, nice deal. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    Mm... There's a good hand full of games where I honestly prefered the dub or was on equal terms.
    Overall though, yes. It mostly varies between horrid and...so-so.
    I think I watched to much anime these days that I just cant listen to the english voices anymore if I don't have too. I love mah JP voices, it just sounds more natural lol. Though I must admit that The Last Story did a awesome job with the voice actors as well Tales of Symphonia to name 2 examples.

First thing I do these days when I play a new game is checking if there is a option for JP voices haha.

Celestial Manager~

Diablo 3 like god knows how many other people.

So much win.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Diablo 3 like god knows how many other people.

So much win.
    Except for the maintenance. Oh well, half of it's during the time I'd be eating dinner anyways.

Also, picked up Etrian Odyssey 3 again. Seven post-game bosses to kill, with 5 of them currently available (Haven't spawned thunder dragon, haven't reached the last boss). Of course, the dragons take priority (for raising level cap)... but ugh they hit so hard (and my damage output is sorely lacking). Which is why I love this series.
    Coming Soon!

The maintenance is to be expected though; most online games have teething troubles at launch. Blizzard seem to be sorting things out quickly too so I don't mind a couple of days to get things stable.

Battletag is Neith#2327 if anyone wants to add me.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Even more Tactics Ogre. This time, though, Ravness didn't die, (I went back in time and chose the Lawful path, put her to sleep then ignored her for the fight) so working on recruiting her. Afterwards, leveling the Lord and Princess classes, then off to the Palace of the Dead to save Lanselot and Warren. All of this will likely take..... A few weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    The maintenance is to be expected though; most online games have teething troubles at launch. Blizzard seem to be sorting things out quickly too so I don't mind a couple of days to get things stable.

Battletag is Neith#2327 if anyone wants to add me.
    Yeah, they just had a complete server crash I think, but I had gotten in a solid five hours straight. Act 2 now. Slow Time+Wave of Force is so nice in this desert - collect a shitload of projectiles and then massacre everything with the rebound on em (I think they do damage things if you throw em back... it seemed like it). There are a lot of projectiles.
    Coming Soon!