Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thought I'd login this morning to see what's new in JP PSU, but after trying three times to open PSU after the GG update, it keeps taking me to this blue page with some error about "Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area" and the usual telling me to reboot my computer, and at the bottom it tells me:

Stop 0x00000050 (0xBFFFFFF4, 0x00000000, 0xEE1794BC, 0x00000002)

Kudos to sega for screwing things up for somebody.

Newmen Activist

It's funny how EVERYTHING is Segas fault everytime, anything dosen't go right for them on this game . /sacrasm

Not paying attention to the post above me, I found my solution, but to everyone else, consider this a heads up that the new GG update can cause conflicts with other things in your computer.

you do realize Sega isn't the one updating GG right? So if something goes wrong, it's not their fault.

Gameguard can cause some bad errors, if you find that you're having trouble do this:

Go into your PSU folder and look for the game guard's data folder.
    Delete its contents, that will cause GG to redownload everything.
    Also make sure all firewalls/scanners are down.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gazette on 2007-01-18 11:59 ]</font>

yeah Gameguard gave me soem problems too. Reinstalled and back to normal.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

On 2007-01-18 07:54, JaiBlue wrote:
    It's funny how EVERYTHING is Segas fault everytime, anything dosen't go right for them on this game . /sacrasm
    I got killed by Megid.

Bastards...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: omegapirate2k on 2007-01-18 15:21 ]</font>

Newmen Activist

On 2007-01-18 15:21, omegapirate2k wrote:
    I got killed by Megid.

Bastards...
    Umm correction I was the one who cast megid so I'm that bastard and believe me I've had my fair share of being called a bastard on pso for using megid and it was worth every second of it.

On 2007-01-18 15:21, omegapirate2k wrote:
    I got killed by Megid.

Bastards...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: omegapirate2k on 2007-01-18 15:21 ]</font>
    i cant use the hanzo my friend gave me cause my attack power is too low thanks alot sega.
    some sega fans here are really annoying with the blaming of the company that got them hooked on a game.

some sega fans here are really annoying with the blaming of the company that got them hooked on a game.
    Whether its Sega or GameGuard, the point is the GG update caused crashing. On one hand I could directly say "thanks Gameguard" for being the company with lousy protection, or I could say "thanks Sega" for hiring such a lousy company to run their protection. I can point my finger at either and still be justified.