Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 182526272829 LastLast

I just want to be able to leave a party without abandoning the quest.

Exemple : I was doing the LQ with some random people I joined for that juicy party bonus. I got bored of the quest after ~45 minutes, I wanted to go to the end but the people I was with looked like they wanted to continue running the quest.
    So I had to leave the party, and thus the quest, and say good bye to that Dark Blast exp. _(:3
    Yeah I still haven't maxed all blasts don't judge me pls

Also, regarding SU, I want my pets to be able to go through that stupid defense barrier in BQ. My pets aren't demons nor Darkers, SEGA.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

I liked this huge post, so I will go full armchair developer and reply

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Most important right now is letting us turn off that bs e-trial message...
    Both yes and no. I feel that ECs are supposed to be pace breakers that exist to spice up content. Maybe Sega should have mini-EC style that is like a short message at the edge of the screen for stuff like kill 12 enemies, gather items, put the Lilipa in orbit etc, and the current one for EC of the Duel type.

TBH Sega needs to desperately dial down Forest / Cave / Coast exploration...
    I think XH areas are ok difficulty-wise. Don't forget that they are 12man content. 4man content is "designed" for solo and up to 4 members. The fact that we have been soloing 12man content so far wasn't because it was intended, but because we were simply too OP and Sega didn't bother to change that. Plus, we will have power creep again in the near future.

Also, we need an autopick up option for 10-11* weapons...
    yes plz

Quick response to the truly absurd request for better ai, think it through for once, just don't repeat what people say on every rpg related forum on the internet...
    I agree entirely. PvE content in non-single player games should not be about reflexes, but about equipment + player strategy. Which means that I support the idea of advanced enemy AI for solo Persona, solo PD etc.

Also, everyone whining about healing being op...
    Enemy damage is OP because healing is OP, not the opposite. If charged Resta needed 20 ticks to get you to full, -mates were not percentage based (or at such high percentage), lifesteal in single digit numbers per hit etc., enemies wouldn't need to be hitting you for values higher than your max hp to pose a threat. Not only that, but it would open up new tactics on how to approach content (do I evade to avoid damage which also means lowering my dps, or do I facetank to kill quickly and then recuperate after the battle? Do I heal in huge chunks when my hp drops to 30% or do I perform small heals every time I get to 80%? When is the best opportunity to time my healing actions for this boss fight? etc)

Also, Sega has realized that because of the current OP healing, enemy damage is no longer enough to deter us from trying to facetank. So because instakilling is too "unfair", they have made it so that nearly every single enemy hit is an interrupt or knockdown.

Crafting would be fun if...
    I think this is a general issue for every RPG. You can't have an item enhancement that is meaningful, easy to take advantage of, and which isn't a passive stat buff. Though Sega did manage to make it very situational. And to the best of my knowledge, everyone is either after RDR bonus or EXP bonus and disregard the other bonuses. Maybe instead of having it restricted to planet location, they could have the condition be something like "Applies to mechs" and such.

I wouldn't mind a pb chain for a bigass shifta / deband buff...
    People don't care to coordinate for PB because PB's contribution is minimal and unreliable in content where enemies dies like flies or teleport around the room. Hell, even just standing still for 10 seconds charging it and waiting for everyone else to use theirs as well is a greater performance bane than not activating at all. The only time I remember people coordinating its use was right before Dark Vibrace in Bug Queen EQ. If Sega changed PB damage to increase geometrically with how many players participate, then you'd see more people try to coordinate.

FUN and SG...
    Agreed. At most I'd support the idea of having some "Super FUN Scratch" which costs 1000 per draw and is guaranteed to give one of the featured items of that day's Reward List.

Race differences
    Also agreed. In fact I'd support the idea of having some weapons/units equippable only by a certain race/gender, or having significant bonuses (for example a 14* equipment which deals +10% damage if equipped by Male Newman, or Phobos Rear having +5% Striking Resistance if equipped on Female Cast etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    The only XH fields atm (since Sega said in Dengeki that UH is for new fields only), scaling based on how many players would have been nice.
    I think this already happens, it's just not pronounced enough. Going solo has less enemies spawn per "wave" than if you are with 3 NPCs, which is less than if you are 2 players, which is less than 2 players + 6 NPCs, which is less than 12 players.

Can't they just make most if not all weapons/units tradeable?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I still get lots of mobs as though i was in a 12man mpa which isnt a problem but idk if the bosses hp scaling is whats uneffected since they can take awhile. But if theres already scaling for XH fields then i guess its just a casual complaint??
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Luda Sorcer teleporting every single time you get into melee range so melee classes have to shoot them with gunslashes.
    ???

Sir, are you stuck in EP2?

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    ???

Sir, are you stuck in EP2?
    GRAN SORCERORS BRO
    STRUGGLE IS REAL
    FIX ENCHANTED FOREST SORCERORS AAHHHHH
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    GRAN SORCERORS BRO
    STRUGGLE IS REAL
    FIX ENCHANTED FOREST SORCERORS AAHHHHH
    tbf their teleporting constantly is ridiculous and just wastes time.. not hard just stupid/annoying rather they always go for attacking at close range so i can counter them instead of muh teleport

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    tbf their teleporting constantly is ridiculous and just wastes time.. not hard just stupid/annoying rather they always go for attacking at close range so i can counter them instead of muh teleport
    if it means anything, i dont have a hard time fighting them as FI but I get ya, the AI can be ass sometimes
    PSO2 NGS

One thing I liked that Sega has done was in Featured Quests and Buster Quests now, the difficulty is scaled on the amount of players. So the HP values and damage values were scaled to that value. In certain content that nobody does ( Ultimate ) when there is no campaign quest going on, it would allow people to farm by themselves or with 1 or 2 people during those dry spells in the game which happens and do it in a reasonable time ( unless they are just that bad ). I generally run around soloing 12 man content when I need something but the scaling could make it go faster. I know for sure, the HP scaling of lvl 80 and lvl 85 enemies is pretty huge and lvl 85 enemies in XH free field and UQ ( Anga ) can eat a bit of time.

Personal grumping here but still slightly miffed tho that the end room bosses in Free Field weren't lvl 85. I miss the old days of fighting them to their themes and it lasting a little bit and them not dying in 10 seconds.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

I think having HP scaling based on player count is perfectly fine, even if it doesn't scale exactly to the same average time to kill.

I definitely think it should still be the quickest to have a party of 12, but I think being able to go into content solo/with a party of 4 or less you should still be able to clear out mobs almost as quickly.