Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Unit-Set Guide

Green Coloured Reflection LinkKD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    It's true that it's newer. However, many of the new units are just recolors of earlier units, and some of these colors may be unfavorable to some. Units are a part of your looks in a way. SEGA did remove stats from clothes. I'm not saying that stats be removed from units lol, but recolors shouldn't be THAT much better (especially with the Wings, since they all portray a different look, but their strength is based on which one SEGA decided to introduce first).
    That's why I think they should add an "unit appearance" system in which you can chose what unit you want to have showing for your appearance, while your real unit that affects your stats wouldn't show

though I guess having the "hide" option is already something at least =w=...asking for an unit appearance system might be too much...it'd be nice though

How to enjoy MMOs: Less Numbers, More People

Link KD @Deviantart / @Youtube / MY YOUMU VIDEO, WATCH IT !1!

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    It's true that it's newer. However, many of the new units are just recolors of earlier units, and some of these colors may be unfavorable to some. Units are a part of your looks in a way. SEGA did remove stats from clothes. I'm not saying that stats be removed from units lol, but recolors shouldn't be THAT much better (especially with the Wings, since they all portray a different look, but their strength is based on which one SEGA decided to introduce first).
    Well, set bonuses addressed that in part. The 374 def sets have the best raw PP, but that's it. Each set should definitely have its own niche, at least for now. I'm wondering what the deal is with the gold angel wings versus the purple angel wings, the gold ones should really be better at something besides being cheaper because they're worse at everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    -Basically, people without dex in mag will still need to use gold wing for PP anyway, because they can't equip dark.
    Nah, because there are common ranger units which give +4 PP base and +10 PP in a set. They cost me like 1k to buy and have ridiculously low requirements, which is why I use them on all my characters.

And 374 def sets do not have the best raw PP at all.

They don't? I thought thy did. Hm, maybe it's time for an upgrade then.

Or I could stick with them for a bit more, it's good PP and good r-def. At least until I get a full ragne set and try working with lower PP.

PP-wise, the best right now are the black wing set. 5 PP per unit, and gives 10 PP in a set (so you get 25 overall, which you could boost to 45 with just Spirits, and 57 with +3PP Souls).

The Yellow Wing set gives +4PP per as well, with +10 in a set. The 4*/5* ranger units do this as well.

Personally I'd say just go for one of the wing sets, as they give enough defense (a little extra HP in a set), subclasses give you enough HP and you should be dodging 90% of attacks anyway.

Why is the arm unit of the ancient set sooooooooooo expensive. :/ That's the only thing I am missing for that nice set. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww...
    Sakura Haruno - Hu(65)-Fi(61)-Br(30)
    Ship2

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    There's already been set effects found on some units:

Black Luxe Yale (Black Wing Set)

リア/リュクスソワール (rear) - +5PP
    アーム/リュクスエンデ (arm) - +5PP
    レッグ/リュクスネロ (leg) - +5PP

HP+50, PP+10, Ability+40

Ragne Unit Set

リア/ラグネスイル (rear) - +55HP / +1PP
    アーム/ラグネアンカ (arm) - +55HP / +1PP
    レッグ/ラグネシーズ (leg) - +55HP / +1PP

All Attacks +45, PP+3

With Ragne Answerer (Partisian) / ラグネアンサラー

All Attacks +90, PP+6
    The black wing set, is that the purple colored one or is there another one, ie gold purple and a black set?

And ragne set has low +PP
    Hmm donno if ill end up using it or not. Less S-def than cavawhatever wing set and my mag has ridiculous r-def, maybe ill just stick with this or try to get the purple (black?) wing

Purple = Black. It's a really dark purple so it might as well be black.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Purple = Black. It's a really dark purple so it might as well be black.
    oh, must be with the standard pixels

these simple pixels are really ruining my gameplay experience D: damn you craptop! why you blue screen with nvidia card :'(

Wondering if these are a set:

アーム/ヴァレムジース

リア/ブルブヘッグス

レッグ/デザープレート

(sitting pretty close to the S-Def Requirement of 547 but wondering if I should buy them)
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?