Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile PSU Tattoo Wanted

So PSU was a huge part of my childhood. I played from the beginning to the end, was my first mmo, and was pretty much where I started to develop who I am today. It was my life for so long. I even met my best friend on it, who which is still my closest friend today.
    I've done a lot of thinking on this, and I've decided that I will eventually want to get a Phantasy Star Universe tattoo, just to almost show an amaze or w/e the word is to my favorite game of all time.
    The only problem? No clue on a design and I am no artist. That's why i'm on a hunt to find someone who is not only a talented artist but also knows PSU. If anyone happens to be this say artist, knows anyone who is, or knows of a place I can go to ask for help I would greatly appreciate it Ofcourse I can't afford anything atm, but this is a definite plan of mine Thank you all who have read and reply. I hope everyone is having a good one Hope to hear from you all.

You could always go with the Nanoblast tattoo that Beasts wear. It's nice and simple, I don't think most professional tattoos artists would have a problem with placing that tattoo on your arm. You could always explain the tattoo to others if people are curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.No View Post
    You could always go with the Nanoblast tattoo that Beasts wear. It's nice and simple, I don't think most professional tattoos artists would have a problem with placing that tattoo on your arm. You could always explain the tattoo to others if people are curious.
    That's a good start and you're right. I'll have to re look up what the Nanoblast tattoo looks like. But Thank you for getting me started with an idea

That actually sounds like a pretty cool tattoo, dude!

A member here (EspioKaos) got a pretty baller Nanoblast tattoo, it actually turned out really well.

A tattoo of a Section ID from PSO would be neat too.

Section ID tattoo sounds pretty cool, but the issue lies in choosing a section ID you want to permanently place on your body.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

But they asked specifically for a PSU tattoo, and PSU didn't ahve section IDs anymore.

On the topic; I think Nanoblasts are the only tattoos taht were in the game, but you could always also get a tattoo of any of the logos, like Guardians, AMF, Kubara, Yohmei, GRM, I think they had a lot.

I'd do a nanoblast one on one arm and a variation of that three ringed ring symbol from PSO on the back, along the left side and over/under to the chest. With like... a whole lot more along the left side just for asymmetry.

But thats just me....

that and a HUGE Tribute to Laia Martinez because Laia.

You could get one of the timeless NPC lines tattooed down your arm, such as the classic 'from behind!' or the unforgettable 'UBWAAAA!'

Considered a sleeve tattoo? Takes commitment and money, and endurance pain wise but sleeve tattoos tell a narrative like no other and are really beautiful once completed. I'm currently having my first sleeve done and a second one to be done shortly afterwards. With sleeves you need key characters to be the main focus and a consistent or progressive background to help blend the characters together.

Tifa
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display