Page 178 of 333 FirstFirst ... 78128168175176177178179180181188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 3323

Quote Originally Posted by Uchouten View Post
    How do people generally lead into their Messiah Times with S-Roll? That's one of my primary problems. So I just stick with Infinity & Heel for bosses.
    Playing in TPS can help you with that, but generally I tend to walk a bit to the side of where I want to hit my Messiah, then I S.Roll to the side and JA the PA. That's how I've been doing it, at least, haha.

i get right up in the face of whatever, backflip > messiah > backflip > messiah > ect. seems to work well even if ya dont use tps mode for me

Saving up towards an end game weapon at the moment, I got my eye on Guld Milla, are there any other good alternatives?

Attache Obs seems a bit cheaper but that R-ATK requirement means I won't be able to use it for quite some time. Yasminkov 9000M is incredibly cheap considering a +10 with Lvl. 3 Potential and decent affixes is barely 2m.

Based on their potentials though, Guld Milla seems like the gun for me, how much should one expect to pay for a decent one? As in, +10 Lvl. 3 Potential, 50 attribute, and decent affixes (Fang/Mizer + Shoot III + Spirita III).

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    They both won't work due to their respective distance requirements.
    For "both" you mean simultaneously or that both wouldn't work anymore? Because it's odd if someone uses Ra/Gu and neither Sharpshooter nor ZRA would do nothing. xD

Badly drawn by me, duh.
    Join the Order!

Quote Originally Posted by Uchouten View Post
    How do people generally lead into their Messiah Times with S-Roll? That's one of my primary problems. So I just stick with Infinity & Heel for bosses.
    Lock on or TPS, get close, side roll and messiah, or get really close backflip and messiah. It's just putting yourself in the right position.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by Cure Shock View Post
    For "both" you mean simultaneously or that both wouldn't work anymore? Because it's odd if someone uses Ra/Gu and neither Sharpshooter nor ZRA would do nothing. xD
    They won't work simultaniously. Infact, I think there's a blind spot where neither of them are active.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh right, just in case someone missed it or looked at Cirno.

Perfect Keeper latent is boosted to 5% (Lv 1), 7% (Lv 2), 9% (Lv 3). It's on JP wiki btw.

Might be a good choice for long-range play-style or for versatility (1 weapon for both close and long range).
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    Lock on or TPS, get close, side roll and messiah, or get really close backflip and messiah. It's just putting yourself in the right position.
    Despite it being a couple months late and right before a balance update...

It's a good idea to get in the habit of performing a sideways SRoll towards your target.

As can be seen in this video:
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I just dropped Falco Flint and they're the coolest TMG I've ever seen, BUT, according to Cirnopedia, their hidden ability is Light Formation that reduce the PP cost by 14% (maxed at 3), AND, according to my calculation (and I suck in math) it's like 4-5 PP max for PA. Is it worth to grind and use it or no?
    Last edited by Cure Shock; Aug 11, 2014 at 01:01 PM.

Badly drawn by me, duh.
    Join the Order!

I can't see the video, but side rolls are definitely the way to go, at least for the initial messiah. Once you're in position, back flip and messiah should keep you in position. I never TPS to aim it, and I also don't suggest locking on, as the game does an awful slow job of turning forwards the target. You can aim it well enough in free mode.

I would say no to the above question. tMGs have no problems with PP after APPR if you're doing it right. Always shoot during your s-rolls so that you're gaining PP between every PA. That's a good -12 PP off every PA right there, and if you really need more, TMGs are pretty good at recovering PP anyway (with APPR at least).

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl