Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You don't have to play bow. any 1* bow that you can switch into during downtimes is fine.
    oh ya well i know that

EDIT:

RNGesus blessed me with a Resonance Rod and I was curious if anyone here has tried any of the weapons yet or if possible a video is somewhere of someone trying the series out. Would like to know before I invest into this Rod
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; May 16, 2019 at 01:47 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    it depends how much PP you have. if you're using a crit ring, and have minimum 200pp or so, the 4% crit SSAs average out to about 2-2.5% additional damage, so it's not actually that bad, particularly for the s3 since it's so cheap. for s2, i'm not really sure though. literally all choices for damage aren't cheap.
    Yeah, I ended up going for the crit power S3 and the 2% damage S2 because I didn't have enough meseta for a better S2 (I can always get a better one later), and the partisan S4. I have 214 PP and use the striking crit ring.

Thanks for your help. Definitely getting better performance now, though I still have a lot of work to do in terms of getting that S-Rank. It doesn't help that I took a long break from the game through most of Episode 4 and thus never actually learned to fight Deus Esca at all, so I'm having to learn it now. I think I am at the point where it's just a matter of memorizing his patterns and breaking my own bad habits.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    oh ya well i know that

EDIT:

RNGesus blessed me with a Resonance Rod and I was curious if anyone here has tried any of the weapons yet or if possible a video is somewhere of someone trying the series out. Would like to know before I invest into this Rod
    My friend dropped one and tested it out. It works exactly like Bullseye.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    My friend dropped one and tested it out. It works exactly like Bullseye.
    so maxing Lord of Thorns may be a thing now?

Another thing, do we already have a good combo for katana or rifle?
    Last edited by KaizoKage; May 17, 2019 at 06:08 AM.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    It's not a surprise but Ph is officialy in the "Forever Alone Club"

Spoiler!
    ... what the flying f...
    I thought I do decent damage but I'm not even remotely close to what this is...

Hey I managed to get the resonant rifle just now - does it stack with bullseye and would this make it worth getting a high Thorns level?

(also I'm not 100% sure how bullseye works)
    Last edited by Kole; May 18, 2019 at 11:44 PM.

Neither bullseye nor this potential affect whether max thorns is good or not, max thorns will always be a DPS loss. It does make thorns 3 more valuable though, but I'm not sure by how much.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

im still suspicious that there's something more to lord of thorn than what it looks like on paper; like some moves feel like they're weighted more to add a marker than others, like landing the center of that bit-toss-thrillsplosion PA on rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    im still suspicious that there's something more to lord of thorn than what it looks like on paper; like some moves feel like they're weighted more to add a marker than others, like landing the center of that bit-toss-thrillsplosion PA on rifle
    Different PAs build different amounts. That doesn't really change the fact that the damage you get out of LoT doesn't make up for how much longer it takes to build proportionally (4x longer for only 3x damage), while also removing the utility of bursting marks more often to recover pp and reset gear gain decay.

It has VERY niche uses for bursting in solo EQs to skip phases, but in terms of actual damage and utility it's just a straight loss.

Got 2 questions:
    1) do SSA like Radiant Strike affect Quick Cut, i.e. if I got 20% attack pp refill buff is quick cut refilling 24pp?
    2) Are there uses for Exacrimav's potential making the rifle 3rd normal stronger? Any good some pa > some pa > 3rd rifle normal combos for ph like hr combos?