Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Arrow GUARDIANS TRAINING

Attention Guardians!

Are you new in JP PSU?
    Haven’t found someone to play yet?

No worries!!!

Karen Erra and Ethan Waber are there to help you getting started in the new world.
    We help you with every kind of question about new content
    of the Japanese servers, do runs with you and introduce you with other English players.
    Don’t be shy and feel free to ask for help or anything, Karen and Ethan are always happy to help you out.

Ask Whoever you want of us 2

Karen or Ethan

WE MAKE A GUARDIAN OUT OF YOU! >:3

Karen was so nice to make some pictures for those of you which have problems with the mission counter
    Colony
    Spoiler!

Parum
    Spoiler!

Neudaiz
    Spoiler!

Moatoob
    Spoiler!

Newest addition to this thread is a mission list with the japanese names of all the missions, to make it even easier to find the right one.
    Spoiler!

You can also download the respective Excel file in this thread, if you are able to use Excel.
    Last edited by TenebriS; Aug 21, 2010 at 07:54 PM.

oh yay now i feel less bad about bugging u guys with questions XD lol But umm, I know why you posted pictures of yourselves but I don't think you guys are gonna be in those same outfits judging by your posts in the other threads XD lol

Awesome You gotta see if u can find me some more active JP PSU players I just see u 2 and 2 others really lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Feel free to ask about all you want to know. That's why we started this thread.
    Believe me, there a more than two or four active players, maybe some of them are just hiding a bit too good xD We will do all what we can do to help, if you need anything.

Aaah and about the outfit: I can change back to the outfit on the picture as faster as you think xP

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Weeeeell i updated my PSU last night, though im on free course only (;- but i played like 2 days and then quit it because i couldn't find any people at al (and god i hate solo) and i couldn't understand a thing of all this japanese.

I would like to give it another try sometime and i also wonder if there might be any slight chance of a patch that converts all the japanese to english?

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Sadly there is no such patch, but a program that translates all in a seperat window
    http://psujp.wordpress.com/psujptranslator/
    i think the site itself explains it very well, dunno if thats the right thing for you, but i tell you taht after a while the japanese gets more and more into you, and you even start do understand some stuff

Quote Originally Posted by deathterror View Post
    Weeeeell i updated my PSU last night, though im on free course only (;- but i played like 2 days and then quit it because i couldn't find any people at al (and god i hate solo) and i couldn't understand a thing of all this japanese.

I would like to give it another try sometime and i also wonder if there might be any slight chance of a patch that converts all the japanese to english?
    I'll be on later and TenebriS will be too, so we, or at least one of us my help you.
    About a english patch for the JP PSU I don't know much. I learned to get used with the japanese language for the ingame functions and stuff. If you need any help with this, let me know; I know, in beginning it isn't so easy, but believe me, after a certain time, you'll get used to it. From my own experience I can say, I understand most of the game I have to understand, and for me it was rather a curious feeling, when i replayed PSUv1 and AOTI Story mode in english.

In my profile you also find my MSN and ICQ, generally I'm always somewhere around there.

Main Characters:

Sign me up, even though i dont need help it would be good meeting more importers and i need both your cards too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    And yeah, I do suck

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I just started my training today to become a guardian under supervision of Karen

I'm sitll a rookie but i will do my best.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

You do great :3 We will get you up in PSUJP soon. Hope you really enjoy playing there

Main Characters:

I tried taking pictures but I can't find them anywhere on my computer. I've searched for a "Screenshots" folder in the SEGA file and my Program files but I can't seem to find where my pictures go :/
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM