Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Added a bit of info to the thread~ ^_^

This should be turned into a guide or stickied or some such. Great post.

It's not a bad guide.

Though, for Guntecher, you list Twin Handguns, Handguns, Crossbows, and Machineguns as S-rank, but not A/B/C-rank, going against the pattern you have in the previous class listings.

Also, you misspelled Diga. Being that the English release is imminent, you should probably use the English names for the techniques.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

To answer one of the previous posters, there are three ways to heal via Techs:

Resta: The de-facto way of healing. Starts out as a self heal but as it levels, it becomes a PBAoE heal.

Giresta: The Rez Spell, which also adds a regen effect to the targeted character. I'm not sure if you can still cast this on someone alive to give the regen effect or not.

Megiverse: A Life Leech Spell. If you're an old WoW player then this is alot like Vampiric Embrace. If you're an old FFXI player then it's like drain. Only thing is, this will only heal the caster but you can't beat the simo offense-defense moves.

What a great thread, and here I was looking for more information on Forces.

So there has been something eating away at me.

Evolving to the GH-450, I want to start my Lv80 PM with the stats of 50 Def and 30 Mind. Now as I understand it, if I add the 30 mind first, and then 50 def afterwards, I will end up with a GH-450. Will the same happen if I raise 50 Def first and then 30 Mind on the end, or will that cause a different evolution due to the previous evolutions that come before Lv80?

I want the GH-450 for my force, using enough mind to kick in the evolution correctly for synthing staves, but also with alot of Defense so I have some better numbers for armor synthing. If I can do the 50 Def first, I could work on that from day one for free, but if I'm required to hit the 30 mind FIRST, I basically need some 250,000 meseta before I get any evolution.

To be honest, if you don't raise mind or power before 30 I have no idea what will happen to your PM, even looking at the charts. Your best bet would probably to look around through the PM threads and see if any information turns up.

you mentioned a place to raise your techs so im guessing its not like pso were you have to find/buy higherlvl techs? and im gona miss my little mag T_T I loved mags so much

you buy techs/blullets/PAs and the more you use them the higher the level it becomes. No it's not like pso

I've already absorbed as much PM related tidbits people have pieced together, at least as much as I could find. Closest I've seen is instructions to evolve a GH-440 by leveling 20 Def and then continue to 80 with either Pow or Def. So by that it would mean doing 80 Defense would end up with a GH-440, but would that change if I did 50 Def and tacked on the 30 Mind at the end prior to Lv80.

Would be nice to be able to level the defense first, because it will have those extra stages of evolution that would help improve my synthing odds earlier in the game. But if I must do 30 Mind first, and I didnt do that, I'd have to start all over