Thread: PSO2 AC error

Question PSO2 AC error

another problem. ( no pic forgot to take one)

ok so im signing into PSO2 and i completely forgot what ship i'm on and i don't even know if i saved my character an English patch really needs to come out its frustrating to guess everything. especially in the tutorial i felt more lost than ever everyone was speaking japaneses no clue what was going on. the girl and the guy in red was arguing and the elf boy was always sad or scared. and i really wanted to know what they were talking about. but anyway in was re logging on and every time i went to the character thingy i keep getting the AC warning and then it sends me to the site on the web telling me to log in and enter katana characters ( ) like when you enter the word in the box to make sure your not a robot or whatever. any one know whats going on or can offer me a fix? ill try to put up a screenshot of my issue

never mind i figured it out im on ship 7.. but i still want to know what the AC error was about. also if anyone is playing... >.> kinda lonely.. no one speaking english... DX

Probably the "you already have a character you need to spend AC on a new one" error.

You can copy/paste in to Google translate and get a feel for what the error is.

Quote Originally Posted by kantaris View Post
    Probably the "you already have a character you need to spend AC on a new one" error.

You can copy/paste in to Google translate and get a feel for what the error is.

so with out the AC thingy i'll always be in ship 7

Unless you delete your character on ship 7 you can't make another character on a different ship unless you use AC

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart521 View Post
    Unless you delete your character on ship 7 you can't make another character on a different ship unless you use AC
    ok thanks... why cant we simply transport from ship to ship.. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by NightgaleX View Post
    ok thanks... why cant we simply transport from ship to ship.. -_-
    Because they act as servers and restricting you to the one you signed up for is their way of controlling overpopulation and lag, like most MMO's.