Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 LastLast

As I already said: these "boosts" same as Aliexpress 11.11 "sale". Both are one big FAKE.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    As I already said: these "boosts" same as Aliexpress 11.11 "sale". Both are one big FAKE.
    Yus...sooooo...better to avoid to launch the game when a boost like the one we currently have is active. Because, hey, if you ignore to get the "boost" then you actually run the eq with a negative buff (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    wait he uses crafted 11* units in 2019??? (or 11* units in general????)

ya he thinks they rival current units for some reason when essentially one unit outputs a little over double the hp than what crafted double units offer with the ability to use 2 other units of choice with more stats etc

hes either stuck in the past, lacks any knowledge of current gear or super mega casual iunno
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    ya he thinks they rival current units for some reason when essentially one unit outputs a little over double the hp than what crafted double units offer with the ability to use 2 other units of choice with more stats etc

hes either stuck in the past, lacks any knowledge of current gear or super mega casual iunno
    well lets look at some data shall we (top tier 12* units)

rappy light light 977 hp 30 pp 100 atk and still a solid 10% resists across the board because of LS.. rappy offers no def but its absurd hp way more than makes up for it
    light light light 300 hp 45pp 150 atk 15% resists
    mask light light 200 hp 50 pp 160 atk forget masks resists but mask still solid defensively
    austere austere light 290 hp 45 pp 130 atk def/resists a little lower than pure light but still a solid set.. cant use rappy or mask tho.. izane or bode leg still works fine with this too

yet 11* is still good to some people? okay aus 12* literally btfos its 11* self before rings

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    well lets look at some data shall we (top tier 12* units)

rappy light light 977 hp 30 pp 100 atk and still a solid 10% resists across the board because of LS.. rappy offers no def but its absurd hp way more than makes up for it
    light light light 300 hp 45pp 150 atk 15% resists
    mask light light 200 hp 50 pp 160 atk forget masks resists but mask still solid defensively
    austere austere light 290 hp 45 pp 130 atk def/resists a little lower than pure light but still a solid set.. cant use rappy or mask tho.. izane or bode leg still works fine with this too

yet 11* is still good to some people? okay aus 12* literally btfos its 11* self before rings
    ya i pointed out Austere 11*/12*s already destroys it and i didnt recommend Rappy Shine because i assumed he was aware of it. his high tier crafted double units tho are superb? beats me man its why i didnt detail much because now a days, far superior gear has been released already, theres nothing to debate about it when considering Sega themselves havent exactly done much to crafting in forever, crafting is almost obsolete outside the few niches for stuff like weekly Lambdas, Crafted PA's/Techs etc
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

...Sega themselves havent exactly done much to crafting in forever, crafting is almost obsolete outside the few niches for stuff like weekly Lambdas, Crafted PA's/Techs etc
    I think Extending was a lost cause from the start. Why allow players to extend the lifetime of their old equipment, when you want them to log in on a bi-weekly basis for possible upgrades.

The hard part is to find something that: (i) is not permanent but requires "recrafting", so that it can act as material sink, (ii) will not make or break a character's performance, but will be sought after players who care about pushing as much as they can from their characters, and (iii) is original and not an already existing idea.

It would even fit the name if Extending could have been used to increase the grind cap of NT-weapons, but Sega just gave us the easy way of regular Dudu grinding. Then they added the way of 300 class cubes if we're unlucky with drops. Then they made 14s and 15s drop at +35 cap regardless.

-- On Topic --

Lately (last 2 weeks or so?) many groups fail the dps part despite showing that there should be no problem (reaching it in like 5mins). Is this a new meta or something?

Yeah I'm guessing some players are trying to reach the woke state of killing the boss during that attack because he only has 100m HP left or so, that's about one chain trigger amirite?

More seriously I see a lot of people hitting the heart instead of the ball of energy and it annoys me to no ends. But then again people not doing codes annoys me so...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post

Lately (last 2 weeks or so?) many groups fail the dps part despite showing that there should be no problem (reaching it in like 5mins). Is this a new meta or something?
    Not new meta, but kinda something that only organized MPAs did. They ignore the dps check and attack persona instead so that he goes straight to his final phase of the fight (The part where he just stands there like an idiot in the middle).

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Tin-foil hat theory: When Sega has boost events, they nerf drop chances by double the boost amount.
    I'd subscribe to this. Pre-boost event: a few 13* weapons from Persona. During the boost event? Nothing, not even a single 12*. Decided not to bother with this boost event and finally got a celestial unit yesterday.

ya i pointed out Austere 11*/12*s already destroys it and i didnt recommend Rappy Shine because i assumed he was aware of it. his high tier crafted double units tho are superb? beats me man its why i didnt detail much because now a days, far superior gear has been released already, theres nothing to debate about it when considering Sega themselves havent exactly done much to crafting in forever, crafting is almost obsolete outside the few niches for stuff like weekly Lambdas, Crafted PA's/Techs etc
    Poor perception and whine. What a shallow char. Farm some other traits.