Default WTB rappy suit or color change pass ?

if you have two of those please let me know i am willing to purchase them from you working the search by name on po2 is pretty difficult

just buy a rappy suit or white rappy suit from visio and turn em into a pass...............

ラッピースーツ yellow

ホワイトラッピースーツ white

pick whatever is cheaper

yeah i don't have the keyboard for hiragama characters nor is the eng translation working 100% for pso2 tweaker hence my inability to search the suit directly or patience to scroll through 20 pages of costumes with 50% of them in hiragama

Quote Originally Posted by xreddawgx View Post
    yeah i don't have the keyboard for hiragama characters nor is the eng translation working 100% for pso2 tweaker hence my inability to search the suit directly or patience to scroll through 20 pages of costumes with 50% of them in hiragama
    As long as you are using windowed or virtual fullscreen, you can open a web browser, go to cirnopedia for older stuff or bumped's AC catalog for newer stuff, crtl+c to copy the item name, then crtl+v to put in the Visiphone's item search (make sure to keep the browser open since sometimes closing it can clear the clipboard). That's how most people search for things.

hm.. didnt realize the clipboard carried over to the pso2 application, registering for a pso2 account was a pain in the ass with the captcha but ill give it a try