Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Probably an ice update on existing outfit/etc files as a result of a repacker being publicly released.

In a 2D Relationship

Time to abuse the wifi of the local milk tea shop... again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    She goes into the boy's room and finds a shrine of herself there. The boy appears and tells her that her entire family is dead, where he chains her up....commits a rather heinous crime. Proceeds to murder her and leave her for dead...and then the game closes with a graphic representation and sounds of her being buried and seeing herself from the heavens being buried.

well well what disaster sega will bring with this update SUPER HARD DISK BUUUUUUURST one more!

Can the patch be downloaded through official launcher? Or will there be a download on the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Xion14Blade View Post
    Can the patch be downloaded through official launcher? Or will there be a download on the site?
    On the scheduled date (tomorrow, noon JST), when game you open launcher (will it be official JP launcher, or tweaker), a prompt will appear that ask you if you want to download the predownload data or not.
    If you're using JP launcher, you can download predownload data while playing the game.
    Last edited by wefwq; Apr 14, 2016 at 12:25 AM.

My guess would be that the massive size is probably due to texture properties changing to accommodate a new shader system. Which means that, even though the final size won't get much larger, every single pack with textures ever will probably get redownloaded.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Take a square of side 1. If we square it, we have 1
    Take a square of side 2. If we square it, we have 4.

Doubling the side of a previous square when squared results in four times the area.

Textures are two dimensional and so are squares and triangles. The same concept applies.

Answer the following questions:

1) As a developer your current texture pack is a clone of your previous 500MB texture pack. A year later the developer re-releases the same pack, but reworked to work from double the resolution (perhaps from HDTV to UTV). How large is this patch going to be?

2) You load textures meant for UTV into your video card. Your video card reads 1GB worth of textures. A same texture pack exists for HDTV. Suppose this texture pack is loaded into memory instead, how much video card memory would be used?

3) Suppose we decided to apply a common scenario in game programming. We decide that we would take a square and double its side, but then we would transform our new shape from a two-dimensional shape into a three-dimensional shape. What would the memory usage be if the three dimensional object had one hollow layer compared to the original shape? What would memory usage be if the three dimensional shape was solid compared to the original shape?
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

I'd bet 17,8 GB is that little Viola. another 0,1 GB is the game patch. No math required here.

Spoiler!

Well, then i'll have to update via old method, because new method always forget a good amount of files with big updates

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    Well, then i'll have to update via old method, because new method always forget a good amount of files with big updates
    Yeah, I'll have to do that too. :/

Also no way I de-ice those thousand of files coming with this prepatch, just going to Watch for operator voice file as usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.