Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Oh I didn't mention what Techs GH-451 uses (as if it matters): Barta, Rabarta, and Gibarta.

I was going to go for the 452 anyway since it looks better than the others, but nice to know it's not useless. Sadly enough I never solo so I won't see her much anyway

G451 with a halarod rocks me sideways.~

Edit: I tend to notice my posts are becoming less informative XD! >..> Too much fun....... <..<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-01-18 10:42 ]</font>

Imagine Casts and their PM popping SUVs at the same time....

Well the 451 is an Independent type. What about the other models do you have an option to see them too?

The 451's Ice Techs are 30 right?

So its best to stick with the 450 if you want a PM that heals alot? I solo alot so i would rather have a resta spammer

Yes the GH-451's techs are Lv 30 as are the GH-452's, and unfortunately only those two models are available.

GH-451 just seemed like a downer to me. I'd rather have GH-452 since I can at least get the occasional Resta. GH-451 doesn't really bring anything to the table to me. Just look at it:

GH-450
    • - Foie
      - Rafoie
      - Gifoie
      - Resta
      - Jellen

GH-451
    • - Barta
      - Rabarta
      - Gibarta
      - hp regen (for itself)

GH-452
    • - Zonde
      - Razonde
      - Gizonde
      - Resta
      - SUV

I have no real interest in trying more of GH-451, but I'm going to keep GH-452 and see how it goes. I think I'd definitely get more bang for my buck from 450 or 452.

Edit: Didn't see your post Nayte. The GH-452 is according to PSUPedia Lightning and Support which seems to be holding true. I only ran Linear Line twice with it so there's still much to be said about its use of Resta. I'll be sure to fill you in a PM or something if you'd like later on after I've used it more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spellbinder on 2007-01-18 10:57 ]</font>

I posted a lot more pictures in the screenshot thread. Go there to check them out. Overall, I am very pleased with the new evolution. Evolving it does not appear to affect your synth rates which is good.

What I like about this SUV is that NPCs tend to have horrible aim with other blasts. With this SUV, you don't even need to aim. This greatly increases the chances of a useful blast being fired off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kamica on 2007-01-18 12:46 ]</font>

GH-452, here i come!

hey umm....how does getting the item work?

i knoe u feed it like a food item, but how do u obtain it? and how much does it cost?
    thanx in advance
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

They're 50k from the store. They sell 4x0, 4x1, and 4x2. Same place you get PM Device Zero