Do you have to do quests to get past forest and caves? On both of my characters now I've had to do a bunch of the first quests to "open" caves, and then mines. Starting to get very annoying, finished caves, then having to do a bunch of quests, trying AGAIN then seeing more quests to do, and finally doing caves again to unlock mines, whereas the quests take ~20-30 min a piece and caves itself around 40 minutes (and I can kill everything in one shot for the most part)

/sigh.. anyone got any juice? My friend says he doesn't need to do ANY to advance.

Thanks for yer time..

-TwiNCannoN aka Syora

You only have to quests to unlock other quests, and if I'm reading you right you want to actually open up the levels. The quests are to be done on the side. In order to open the caves you have to beat the dragon and then talk to the principal. After defeating De Rol Le in the caves the mines should allready be open. Beat Vol Opt, then go back to Level two of the forest, caves, and mines and touch the "Totem Poles." They will begin to glow. After touching all three totems go beat Vol Opt again, and you will unlock the ruins.

Hope this helped

Beat the worm then logged out about 5 minutes after, maybe I logged too quick? Anyway, thanks the quick reply, and I hope you're right, because those quests are just annoying and repetitive...

Hmmm, try talking to the principle after beating the worm, and since you've allready beaten him go talk to the "Big guy upstairs" asap, and then the mines should be unlocked. Personally, I think the prinicpal is an idiot and we shouldn't need his permission to go anywhere, but that's me.

LOL, Yeah. "Keep investigating." Could ya maybe say something /useful/ perhaps?

Ah well, I guess that just kinda goes along side-by-side with the bad storyline implementation; bad game advancement, that is. Phew..

Anyway, think I'll try that now. Thanks again.

Don't mention it

Nice.. it worked!

Spy = my owner.