Default Monster Hunter XX (Double Cross)

This shouldnīt have suprised me since they have the habit of adding G-rank and i do really like the addition of Barioth since i missed itīs nice looking G-rank armor.
    But i thought MH Generations were to be the only version of it so not sure why this spawned.
    Maybe it will come out on Nintendo Switch (hopefully).

Curious what they will name it when they translate it.
    Last edited by darkante; Oct 27, 2016 at 04:59 PM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I'm only surprised by this because often they wait for the G-rank version to come out first before releasing a Western version. I do have to remember that MH Tri was also a time where we got a regular version of MH3 and then we got MH3 Ultimate.

I would actually not be surprised if they stick to the script and we eventually get a MH Generations Ultimate. As for which platform it would release on, I have a feeling we'll still get a 3DS version of the game. I have my doubts they'll jump on Switch that early. The main reason is that 3DS has reached milestone capacity. It is technically this generations most sold and played console, and the only gaming-specific console or gaming portable that still leads the PS4. So it is logical that it wont go away anytime soon.

Still, it would be nice for a Switch version as this would bring back the idea of having a MH game playable on a home console which we haven't seen since MH3 Ultimate; however, I think they'll probably play a wait and see approach to see how the numbers sell. Right now, they kind of have the guaranteed success as a 3DS release.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Oct 28, 2016 at 08:48 AM.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Every game that looks better on NEW 3DS than my regular 3DS, I ignore it. I was hoping to play some of them in the next nintendo handheld, but since switch is not backwards compatible, either they release it on Switch, or I'm not touching it. Not expecting them to leave 3DS soon, but at least multi platform releases would be nice, I don't want ultra graphics, just regular 3DS graphics at 720p definition and some texture filtering.

Dont own a 3DS yet but im seriously hoping the Nintendo switch gets a port, I miss Monster hunter Tri on the Wii T_T

Ship 2 IGN's: DRIG Hu,Br,Fi. Drig Gu,Ra/Hu