Thread: Starting Today

Default Starting Today

Hey guys I am an old school pso fan from way back on dreamcast I have played every pso to date that has came to America besides pso zero due to never having a ds well about a week ago I grabd a 3ds and finaly today I have found a copy of pso o at a local gamestop and asked them to hold it for me for a cpl hours so if the guy is not lieing to me I should be starting my new character ton.. I was hoping to find some active peeps on here to play some multi with I am turning to this to keep me going until pso2 releases in America hopefully sooner than later lol

Well, tbh I think you're better off downloading the JP version with english patch for PSO2.

As for PSZ, ehhh... ....

Instead of making my umpteenth post warning what you're in for trying to play PSZ online at this late in the game, I'd rather say just find something else to play online with a more active community.

Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

^Essentially what Atbar said. I love this game, but to say the online community for Zero is dwindling would be an understatement. That all said, I played this game offline for a year before I disovered PSO-world. Its still worth the purchase.
    When life gives you lemons, suck on them.

I know Chaos Rappy has a PSZ group going right now that's about the most active PSZ group around these parts. I was being negative before because it seems like so many people here join up on PSO-W to play some PSZ and then quit because they can't get people to join them right away.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Yeah dude go find Chaos Rappy he'll lead you the fun in PSZ

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Final Phantasy Zero, my PSZ group, is open and welcoming to all, new or old, veterans or greenhorns. ;D

Just click the link below to find the group, and see for yourself if it's something you want to be a part of. We don't just talk about PSZ, though. We're open to any Phantasy Star conversations, or any other games you might enjoy as well. PSZ is the biggest thing for us, of course.

FINAL PHANTASY ZERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Reclusive, indefinitely. RLbitClassica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    Final Phantasy Zero, my PSZ group, is open and welcoming to all, new or old, veterans or greenhorns. ;D

Just click the link below to find the group, and see for yourself if it's something you want to be a part of. We don't just talk about PSZ, though. We're open to any Phantasy Star conversations, or any other games you might enjoy as well. PSZ is the biggest thing for us, of course.

FINAL PHANTASY ZERO
    If the group is still active when I get home I just might join... unfortunately that won't be for about another month and a half to 2 months though...
    When life gives you lemons, suck on them.