Page 101 of 684 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by wildsprite View Post
    are you certain you did not override the patch version in the settings for tweaker?
    you should test it yourself

Link for the tweaker in the first post is down:
    "This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Link for the tweaker in the first post is down:
    "This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"
    tweaker checking for updates is also broke

Program started...
    Program opened successfully! Version 2.5.1.9 [OK!]
    ERROR - The remote server returned an error: (509) Bandwidth Error.

(yes, i know this is the old tweaker version but im posting from the laptop which doesnt get updated as often)

Well I did the Tweaker update, but i still get the same error
    Everybody has the same error i think

Quote Originally Posted by Cyro View Post
    Well I did the Tweaker update, but i still get the same error
    Everybody has the same error i think

Yep. It seems like the place is getting too many hits and is not letting everyone in. I get a bandwidth error when starting up Tweaker and when I try to re-download Tweaker it says your page has been temporarily disabled because of to high of internet traffic.

One solution is to download the files ourselves. I just don't know where they are. I found a youtube video on it but the directions were confusing.

I would like to make a suggestion on when there is a bandwidth error.
    It should be relatively easy to code, just have it continue with checking for updates whether or not it successfully connects to the tweaker update server. That way incase stuff like this happens that we are not SOL when it comes to pso2 updates themselves.

Ok 2 possible problems:
    Updating the Tweaker: before everyone hit the bandwidth error I got a .NET framework error. Can't tell if hitting continue and ignore was doing anything right.

Now after I fixed the tweaker, It managed to install the story patch just fine.
    Possible problem that I'm still testing to see what's causing it: I can't get onto the campship when trying to do Chapter 1: The Long Awaited Tomorrow again. It puts me into endless loading modo. Testing to make sure it's just not my day today...or if it is one of the 3 patches.

Edit: I'm calling large files one of the patches...
    and what does the large files do?

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    I'll take a look at it, thanks!

Yeah, dropbox nuked my files because they were too awesome popular. And yeah, that something I've been meaning to do (along with lots of other stuff), but between working on the EN patch and trying to fix the story patch, the Tweaker has sort of been pushed back a bit. I'm gonna hold off on releasing story patch updates till I figure out this character creation bug, and do some work on the Tweaker in the meantime.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Hey AIDA, would it be possible to include a text file that tells us how to download the patches? Or is their already a guide out and I can't find it?

Quote Originally Posted by activefire View Post
    Hey AIDA, would it be possible to include a text file that tells us how to download the patches? Or is their already a guide out and I can't find it?
    There is.
    But the tweaker does it for you. Look at the pic in the OP and that's the button ya hit to manually do it via tweaker...
    Now if ya REALLY wanted to do it manually b4 magic tweaker, you have to go to a certain site found via search that gives ya the English patch RAR file which you then extract into your win32 folder.

...speaking of which...
    Aida, I have a hunch, but why is that RAR not automatically downloaded with the tweaker?
    Last edited by Arrow; Jul 28, 2013 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    There is.
    But the tweaker does it for you. Look at the pic in the OP and that's the button ya hit to manually do it via tweaker...
    Now if ya REALLY wanted to do it manually b4 magic tweaker, you have to go to a certain site found via search that gives ya the English patch RAR file which you then extract into your win32 folder.

...speaking of which...
    Aida, I have a hunch, but why is that RAR not automatically downloaded with the tweaker?

I know it does it for you. It's just that the guide that I found was not very helpful. I can wait though. I have other games to play and programming projects to do.