Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I'll be happy if there's more Persona EQ out of this debacle. Need to hit that 50 mark.
    Still, this is the third mess up in recent memory. The title reward mistake when Persona was new, the mess up of the triggers, and now this. Did they lose some quality control guys there at Sega recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Chigun View Post
    I'll be happy if there's more Persona EQ out of this debacle. Need to hit that 50 mark.
    Still, this is the third mess up in recent memory. The title reward mistake when Persona was new, the mess up of the triggers, and now this. Did they lose some quality control guys there at Sega recently?
    Did you just assume their existence to begin with?

Fingers crossed, I've got 17 more runs to do but the schedule for this week has put basically all the Persona EQs during work or sleep hours. Tuesday has a 6 hour gap they could fill with something.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Fingers crossed, I've got 17 more runs to do but the schedule for this week has put basically all the Persona EQs during work or sleep hours. Tuesday has a 6 hour gap they could fill with something.
    Quite the opposite. Woke up early for canceled persona.
    YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaImgoingbacktobed

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Did you just assume their existence to begin with?
    Haha, good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Same reaction as the post above mine. The server came back up in time for it, and yet it was arbitrarily cancelled. Not another one for over 13 hours. This sucks.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Did they lose some quality control guys there at Sega recently?
    Source of proof that Sega of Japan has a QC department?
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

It seems that nowadays only Nintendo has a mostly-functioning QC department.

how the hell do these guys go through a what 9hr E-Maint? to fix what they were suppose to have working only to have it screw up again and go under E-Maint ONE MORE time? holy crap man im looking forward to 5x 100% Tri's we're going to get and definitely looking forward to several E-Maints on Ep6/Ph release. I'm not even mad, just confused as hell
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

So, what was fucked this time around, was it still the Guidance of Training affix that was broken?

Seems like they should be giving out 50% affix boosters as an apology for a problem with ability transfer rates not working correctly,

Quote Originally Posted by Aurorra View Post
    So, what was fucked this time around, was it still the Guidance of Training affix that was broken?

Seems like they should be giving out 50% affix boosters as an apology for a problem with ability transfer rates not working correctly,
    the new affix ability went from not working correctly on the weapon to not working correctly on the unit. whether it worked on units previously i have no idea so cant say fixed one thing, broke another exactly
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers